Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By CODE RGB
So what do ya think about the Pope/Devon feud so far? Also,as a Wrestling fan how do you feel about the WWE Network? :)
By SnidderEcto1
I really don't care foe their fued.. shouldn't have broken up the dudley bros.. I really hope I can get the wwe network then my cable will probably never be change off that channel. Lol

Sent from my Ally using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By LimpBizkit3030
CODE RGB wrote:So what do ya think about the Pope/Devon feud so far? Also,as a Wrestling fan how do you feel about the WWE Network? :)
I think WWE Network is going to be great to watch so I can watch some old school WWF matches, including the ones I have not seen before though I want to know if it's going to be on DirecTV.
By CODE RGB
The current launch date is April of 2012,so I'm guessing around then is when we will all find out witch providers will carry it. :cool:
By SnidderEcto1
A lot of my ghostbusters logos are up on wwe12 so download and rate! By the way wtf is up with brodus clay? The funkasaurus? Some body call my momma! That's just creepy and awkward!

By CODE RGB
My friend and I had a pretty good laugh at the man from Planet Funk tonight! :-P we also thought it was really funny when Jericho tried to fake cry in front of everyone.

The John Cena/Kane stuff is getting better and better every week if you ask me! :)
By SnidderEcto1
Ok by the way.. all the stuff I have on wwe12 community creations is.. gb logos 1 2 3. Steel city logo... my logo.. gbaxel logo.. pke..trap.. gozer dog.. slimer.. stay puft..other logos and 2 ghostbuster arenas.. just type ghostbusters in search and everything should pop up! And please leave feedback!

By RavenEffect
SnidderEcto1 wrote:Ok by the way.. all the stuff I have on wwe12 community creations is.. gb logos 1 2 3. Steel city logo... my logo.. gbaxel logo.. pke..trap.. gozer dog.. slimer.. stay puft..other logos and 2 ghostbuster arenas.. just type ghostbusters in search and everything should pop up! And please leave feedback!

...Man, I wish you had PS3 instead of X-Box 360 (I thought I remembered you saying you had X-Box 360, anyway). I have PS3, but I soooo want all that stuff. Especially the Ghostbusters arenas. That just sounds awesome! I haven't started playing the new game yet, but when I do I'll have to see if I can make one of my own.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]