Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By FrankRizzo
Here's a quickie:

I was in my bedroom. I heard my mom say "Nick, come into the kitchen".
I was walking down the hallway and my mom pulled me into the bathroom and said "Shhh, i heard that too".

We still have no idea what was calling me into the kitchen.
By TheRockman
FrankRizzo wrote:Here's a quickie:

I was walking down the hallway and my mom pulled me into the bathroom and said "Shhh, i heard that too".

Ok, that is creepy...
By RoboTrap
RoboTrap: Private Detective at your service! This one was a toughie, but I've cracked it!
FrankRizzo wrote:We still have no idea what was calling me into the kitchen.
With a bit of work, a few stakeouts and an astronomical expenses bill, I've discovered the truth behind this case!
FrankRizzo wrote:I heard my mom say "Nick, come into the kitchen".
I'll mail you the bill.
By TheRockman
RoboTrap wrote:RoboTrap: Private Detective at your service! This one was a toughie, but I've cracked it!
With a bit of work, a few stakeouts and an astronomical expenses bill, I've discovered the truth behind this case!
I'll mail you the bill.
By FrankRizzo
TheRockman wrote:RoboTrap: Private Detective at your service! This one was a toughie, but I've cracked it!
I'll mail you the bill.
Image[/quote]

I actually lol'd at how this unfolded.

I'll post the story about the lady who kept sleeping in my moms bed a little later.
By NHVenkman
FrankRizzo wrote:
I'll post the story about the lady who kept sleeping in my moms bed a little later.

I would love to post about how I was sleeping in your mothers bed too, But I wasn't sleeping and this is a family friendly site.
By aliencatx
ok heres one for ya
I was driving home the other day and it was starting to get late. I look down to change my radio and once i looked back up I swear to god I saw someone run in front of me. It was so fast I actually brake and stop just to make sure it wasnt real.
I looked on either side of the road but no one was there. I drove the rest of the way home really fast to get the hell out of there
By xtrmn8r17
I used to work at an amusement park that was supposedly haunted by a woman in white. I worked there for 5 years n even did a few graveyards there n never saw a damn thing.

One night I was leaving work. It was late and only a few people were still there working in the cash counting room. The lights in the ride park, golf course, n parking lot were all turned off. Got in my car n started heading towards the exit.

A little ways down the parking lot I saw someone wearing white kind of just sluggishly walking across the lot and came to a stop in front of the direction I was heading. I figured it was one of the late night cleaning crew supervisors cuz they wear white shirts (but it was still hard to tell who it was because it was so dark. I was gonna drive by n wave good night but they just stood there in front my pathway. I was coming at them at a decent speed n was wondering why the hell they were just standing there n not getting the hell outta the way.

As I began to approach the person I slowed down so I didn't hit them. And the person started to move a lil. My car was prob about 10 feet away n I was thinking *who the hell is this?* so I turned on my high beams on them so I could get a good look at the person. Soon as the high beams clicked on the person was gone.

It was instantaneous from the time the headlights were on them to the flick of my high beams n just like that GONE in a blink of an eye.

I got the goose bumps, chills, and the creeps and thought *WHAT THE FUUUUUK!?* I hauled ass out the parking lot and started calling everyone to tell them what I saw.

Creepiest sh!t I've ever encountered.

I saw shit that turned me white!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By FrankRizzo
aliencatx wrote:ok heres one for ya
I was driving home the other day and it was starting to get late. I look down to change my radio and once i looked back up I swear to god I saw someone run in front of me. It was so fast I actually brake and stop just to make sure it wasnt real.
I looked on either side of the road but no one was there. I drove the rest of the way home really fast to get the hell out of there
Shadow people. So creepy. Seeing a shadow person is usually accompanied by a real feeling of nausea or dread.

About 3 years ago my wife and 1 watched something aboput 6' tall run next to our car for about 15-20 seconds. We were going about 60mph. It looked like a big animal but all we could see was a black shilouette.
Possibly unrelated, they have found about 10 dead bodies along that exact stretch of road about 1 year ago.
By Borzou
FrankRizzo wrote:Here's a quickie:

Classic creepypasta

Here, have some more:

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. Harold, the Oakdale gravedigger, upon hearing a bell, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time it wasn’t either. A voice from below begged, pleaded to be unburied.

“You Sarah O’Bannon?”

“Yes!” the voice assured.

“You were born on September 17, 1827?”

“Yes!”

“The gravestone here says you died on February 19?”

“No I’m alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!”

“Sorry about this, ma’am,” Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. “But this is August. Whatever you is down there, you ain’t alive no more, and you ain’t comin’ up.”
By Chace
Borzou wrote: Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead.
This system is still in use in many parts of Russia because the misdiagnosis of death over there is so common.
By FrankRizzo
So my mom (who never believed in ghosts) was telling me about this woman with short brown hair and a white gown is always laying in her bed when she rolls over to go to sleep. Its happened about 5x before my mom finally told me about it. Its never in the middle of the night, usually around 11:30 when my mom turned off the tv to go to bed.

The first time my girlfriend (now wife) came over on New Years Eve. We had the house to ourselves. We were watching some TV and she turns to me and said "are we here alone?". "Yeah, why". She described to me a woman with short brown hair and a white nitegown that walked from my stairs, through the dining room and up the step into the kitchen.
By aliencatx
FrankRizzo wrote:
aliencatx wrote:ok heres one for ya
Shadow people. So creepy. Seeing a shadow person is usually accompanied by a real feeling of nausea or dread.

About 3 years ago my wife and 1 watched something aboput 6' tall run next to our car for about 15-20 seconds. We were going about 60mph. It looked like a big animal but all we could see was a black shilouette.
Possibly unrelated, they have found about 10 dead bodies along that exact stretch of road about 1 year ago.
wow, thats happen to be a few dfferent times but each time it looks like a different animal. Really common to see dog like creatures. I use to see alot of shadow people activity at my late boyfriends house. Come to find out not even a mile away was the towns hanging tree that was his yard. spooky I know.
By Chace
In 2000 I bought my first hearse. Since then I've owned 8. Currently I own 2 hearses and 4 caskets including one child casket and one adult that was actually used by a gang member (during the funeral, members of a rival gang came in and set fire to his corpse so they ended up cremating him, but since the first casket was steel they sold it to me cheap) Also the bedroom I sleep in belonged to a woman that died of cancer here after years of illness....and I havent seen a Goddamned thing.
By ghoulishfright
I wish I had a paranormal experience to share with you. Unfortunately, it seems like the hardcore stuff only happens to non-believers who least expect it. That being said, I did have something weird happen to me a couple months ago when my grandpa passed away. The morning of his death, I was awakened when, in my dreams, a raven-like bird suddenly attacked me, flying straight toward the area between my neck, right shoulder, and collar bone. At the moment of impact, I felt a very intense, sharp physical pain - like a sort of muscular spasm - in that spot. This sensation (which was real) jolted me awake, and instantly faded away. A couple hours later, my dad called to tell me my dying grandfather had finally passed away. I tried to later find out exactly when he died, and although I couldn't get a precise time, it seems as though his death and my sensation did not occur simultaneously. They did however occur roughly within an hour of eachother.

I'm inclined to pass it off as coincidence because; the events did not occur simultaneously, the bird was not relevant
to me or (as far as I know) my grandpa (though it is generally symbolic of death), my grandpa and I were really not that close, and (as far as I know) the area where I felt the spasm did not correlate with my grandfather's ailments. ....Still, the events were close enough that it kind of gives me pause. In both death and dreaming, the brain produces DMT. It is possible we were both influenced by DMT simultaneously, and therefore in perhaps the same "realm," facilitating some kind of non-physical communication. It's impossible to know for sure, but I'm keeping an open mind.

THIS guy on the other hand has an excellent blog filled with true stories that are definitely creepy and paranormal...

http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/20 ... golem.html

......“We stood a few feet apart and [urinated on] the wall and pretty much finished at the same time,” Roger said. “As I turned around to face the direction of the trail, which crested the driveway from below near a 15-foot lone pine tree next to the light, suddenly a very large form rose from the lower fields coming up, not as if walking or stepping, but more like floating up from below.”

Roger froze.

“This thing looked like someone had concreted a very, very large man in a diving suit,” he said. “Bell helmet and all, and contoured the head into the shoulders as if there were no neck, no facial features, only smooth gray, but lavender tinted from the guard light.”

The creature stopped; Roger felt because it noticed he and Terry standing at the top of the hill.....
By FrankRizzo
My mom and aunt were very close. My mom was by her side when my aunt passed away.
My mom described the EXACT same feeling shooting up her arm to her neck the moment my aunt passed.

My mom did some research and apparently this is a common occurrence. Pretty strange but cool.
By Tyrael
My wife and I have had a cat named Andy since we moved in together back in 2004-ish. In 2009, I joined the Air Force and got stationed at FE Warren AFB in Cheyenne, Wyoming. We moved into an on-base house and have lived there since.

Since we got here, I have seen a cat out of the corner of my eye a few times. It's always a darker color, of similar size to Andy, but I never really pay much attention to it since we've got a cat like that. A few months ago, I saw this cat when I was in my upstairs office; it walked from the bedroom across the hall to a storage closet just outside my field of vision due to a wall. Figuring it was Andy on his way to the litter box inside, I called out to him to make sure to cover his poop this time (he had not done so well previous times). I never heard him getting into the box, so I go to check on him.

Yeah, he wasn't there. Neither was our other cat, Min. They were both downstairs, sleeping, at the far end of the living room. Basically the exact opposite side of the house from where I thought Andy was a moment prior, and not nearly enough time had elapsed to account for any possible movement of any cat.

Upon talking to my wife about this, she told me about how she had several similar experiences since we moved here. Seeing a cat out of the corner of her eye, then getting up and trying to follow it, only to not find anything at all, and no possible way for it to be a cat of ours. I had her describe it to me before I gave any real details, and her description of it (adult-sized cat, dark coloration, always walking and never running) matched mine full-on.

Neither of us can honestly say that "Ghost Cat" is a negative thing for our house; we both love cats, and it hasn't been a malevolent presence towards us.

Mind you, this is coming from someone who is fairly spiritual, but until now had a very firm belief that life and death are two totally separate realms, with no crossovers. I honestly can't think of anything else it could be, especially given the unwittingly-shared experiences between my wife and I.
By aliencatx
FrankRizzo wrote:All these Ghostbusters and no one has any ghost stories?! Thats amazing to me.
On a less popular forum we have a 60 page thread about this exact subject.
I must admit im a bit surprised as well. You would think that if there was a bit of reasoning why we choose this fandom it would be this but people are weird.
btw what forum is this less popular one?
By Pringle
A couple years ago my wife and I decided to visit Savannah Georgia, we had some pretty weird things happen in the hotel.

Every night around 2:30-3:00 am we were hearing old Civil War music playing and what sounded like luggage being dragged down the hallway. We would open the door and look around but saw nothing.

One night while taking a shower I heard a voice say "Are you done yet?" Assuming it was my wife I answered back, "I'll be out in a minute", her response was, "what do I care, take your time"....

On the last night we were there my wife woke up with child sized bite marks on her legs.

We asked the hotel about any hauntings and they told us the room we were staying in used to be an operating room during the Civil War where they would chop off limbs and drag them down the hallway and toss them down the trash chute. And that it was also haunted by a little boy who like to bite women. :shock:
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]