Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By featofstrength
this movie is doomed...took forever to get the trailer out( a month and a half before the release?). And its big debut was on "Ellen"?!

hearing from early reviews about the comedy aspect of it all...no thanks. It's Dark Shadows. Not the Addams Family. And not too off topic: a new Munsters show as a drama? F**k Hollywood and it's creative bankruptcy.

on the other hand...Eva Green's tits in a red dress...
By aliencatx
I must say im very excited to see it. Timmy B has his high points and low points every few years and I feel this is one of the high points.
Im never sat down and watched Dark Shadows but I think if you seperate the two you shouldnt have a problemn.
By kevinj319
Supposedly the trailer was geared to make the movie seem more like a comedy in order to appeal to the masses, but the movie is actually pretty dark. I guess we will see.
By cowbybill
I'm a fan of the original series, but after watching the trailer I'm looking forward to seeing Tim Burton's take on it. Hopefully, House of and night of Dark Shadows will finally be put out on DVD as the movie gets closer to opening.
By SeikoVoiceNote29
Upon the first viewing, I must say that I was not a fan of what I saw. It kind of feels too comedic for what Dark Shadows is. I've now watched the trailer a couple of times and I realize that, a couple of bad vampire jokes aside, the Barry White music chosen for the trailer is largely responsible for that impression. I actually can't wait for the premiere. Hoping that it is great!
By cowbybill
I saw on IMDB that Jonathan Frid ,David Selby, Lara Parker, and Kathryn Leigh Scott are listed in the credits. I wonder what kind of cameo they will have?

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]