By AJ Quick
Many users are complaining about posts and saying that the moderators are doing nothing. It is impossible for regular users to understand the amount of work we actually do. Most of the times our clean up and actions occur without ever being noticed... and that is the way we like it to be.

However... There still seems to be a large number of users who take things into their own hands and try to police the board. If you see a post that is offensive or against the rules please use the Report Post feature of the Message Board.

Icon: Image

A moderator will look into the post and determine if action needs to be taken.

Do Not Abuse this Feature.

If posts are excessively being reported due to personal issues or other petty reasons, warnings will be given to both parties.

Also. In the past month we have seen a huge increase of new users to the site. There are a dozen new users signing up every day. We need to be accepting of new fans, and make them feel welcome to the site. Along with those new users also come new troubles. So please be on your best behavior and try to be as helpful and welcoming to these newbies.
By Spooky
This will either

A) Do nothing

or B) Cause more issues

But we shall see, and I could always be wrong. Even though I've never fully expressed my views I think they have been clear.
By Adam Bestler
AJ Quick wrote:If you see a post that is offensive or against the rules please use the Report Post feature of the Message Board.

So please be on your best behavior and try to be as helpful and welcoming to these newbies.

YES SIR!
By Busterchris
bradboss12 wrote:Thanks AJ. Too bad I'm immune to this crap. If Bo can't get to me, who can? : )

The Baltimore RAVENS!!!!!!
By AJ Quick
This is a reminder..

Lately we have been getting some spambot registrations. If you see posts that are clearly spam, do not PM me, do not reply to the poster, and do not start new topics talking about the spam.

Click the Report Post icon, and select "Spam" for the reason.
By thaghostbuster
AJ Quick wrote:Many users are complaining about posts and saying that the moderators are doing nothing. It is impossible for regular users to understand the amount of work we actually do. Most of the times our clean up and actions occur without ever being noticed... and that is the way we like it to be.

However... There still seems to be a large number of users who take things into their own hands and try to police the board. If you see a post that is offensive or against the rules please use the Report Post feature of the Message Board.

Icon: Image

A moderator will look into the post and determine if action needs to be taken.

If posts are excessively being reported due to personal issues or other petty reasons, warnings will be given to both parties.

Also. In the past month we have seen a huge increase of new users to the site. There are a dozen new users signing up every day. We need to be accepting of new fans, and make them feel welcome to the site. Along with those new users also come new troubles. So please be on your best behavior and try to be as helpful and welcoming to these newbies.
maybe take your own advice, per my warning for typing in CAPS !
By Zack
TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS THE SOCIAL EQUIVALENT OF SHOUTING.

Did that get your attention? Good, because I typed it in all caps to see if it you would read it this time. If you don't see a problem with typing in all caps, you are in the extreme minority on the Internet. It IS extremely aggravating and is advised against unless you use it to EMPHASIZE a point with just a few words..hopefully when/if you decide to come back, you won't let this little thing such a pressing a key stop you from being able to post here :)
By Adam Bestler
LOUD NOISES!

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]