By AJ Quick
The avatar size limit has been increased from 15kb to 25kb.

This is due to multiple reasons:

-Few people access via dial up or slow Internet connections. Allowing for larger files.
-Most people have fast enough computers to display all the avatars on a page with ease.
-Mobile users have apps that allows them to view the forum without having to load the avatars.

Size is still restricted at 125 x 125 as anything larger than that will upset the flow of the forum layout.

Note: That even though the limit has been increased from 15kb to 25kb. There is no reason to redo avatars so they are larger in file size. It has been demonstrated in this thread that the perceived difference between a 15kb avatar and a 5kb avatar is negligible due to compression.
You're unable to access, edit or view the option to have a signature because that function on your profile was disabled (this would have been around August of last year). It was disabled because the content you had chosen to display was not appropriate for this forum.
Kingpin wrote:You're unable to access, edit or view the option to have a signature because that function on your profile was disabled (this would have been around August of last year). It was disabled because the content you had chosen to display was not appropriate for this forum.
Well one of the moderators said I could change it but it had been disabled. I can assure you it will be more apporpriate if they give me the ability to do it again. Knowing me I probably didn't even get the message til hours after it was sent cause I had work for 7 or 8 hours.
You asked me in April of this year about getting it reactivated. I explained at the time that reactivating (or deactivating) the signature banner is not one of the functions available to the Moderators, and you would have to contact the forum Administrator to see about getting it reactivated.
Kingpin wrote:You asked me in April of this year about getting it reactivated. I explained at the time that reactivating (or deactivating) the signature banner is not one of the functions available to the Moderators, and you would have to contact the forum Administrator to see about getting it reactivated.
I actually did notify the administrator you suggested but he never got back to me. I won't bother you about it.

It's our arthouse European sensibilities in effect[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]