It definitely needs more caution striping (preferably the reflective type); it's just not dangerous enough!

And while you're at it:

1. giant Slimer decal for the rear window (or hood - your choice)
2. Super Slammer Trap (just weld an old trash can on the roof and you're good to go)
3. ...and bite marks
By Chace
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Image

This is how I remember the car when Kevin passed through St. Louis last year...
You forgot the hook hand on the ghost.

Also Kevin the hood looks GREAT! I hope you don't mind if I add some more caution tape to mine....maybe in more of a zig zag pattern though,
By Boomerjinks
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Image

This is how I remember the car when Kevin passed through St. Louis last year...
I just about died of laughter when I saw this yesterday. Awesome!

Looks like the Ecto is between 6 and 8 hours from Seattle. Which sucks because I am 11 hours away at this point :(
By Boomerjinks
Had a chance to do a neat carsplay shoot with a fellow Colorado Movie Cars member during NDK.

A few more here

He has a Firebird replica, too. That's next on my to-do list.
By Letmebleed75
That is one bad a** kit. Love the pics kevin!
By Boomerjinks
Last night was a good night.

We were given a really unique chance to put the cars on display in downtown Denver as part of a concert at the Marquis Theater. mc chris (of Fett's Vette, Hoodie Ninja, mc peepants and Sealab) and MC Lars, among others, performed in front of a significant crowd, while Colorado Movie Cars filled the parking lot next door. One of our largest meetups to date, we had 9 cars present, including:

Ecto-1
The Mystery Machine
KITT
KITT 2008
Zebra3 from Starsky and Hutch
The Bluesmobile
DMC-12 DeLorean
Jurassic Park Jeep
ALICE Umbrella Corporation Operations Vehicle

It was an unbelievable night!

By Donkey8012
That Gran Torino is freaking sweet. Best part of Starsky and Hutch.
By jackdoud
Carpeteria wrote:Is that KITT interior photo of the original or the 2008 car? Looks way too busy to be the original, but I never watched the 2008 to know if they kept the same steering wheel, etc. Either way - wow. That's a lot of light action going on there.
Believe it or not that's an original interior or close to it. Looks to be one of the later seasons given the "voice box" style. I think it's just the fact it's a picture in the dark that's throwing you off, usually in the show it was to bright out to notice all das blinkenlites.
By Boomerjinks
The interior of the 2008 Knight Rider was actually fairly mundane. Aside from some cool dash lights and a glowing eye orb in the middle of the dash, all controls and readouts showed up as a "HUD" on the windshield, which mean no cool zany buttons and gauges that look "like Darth Vader's bathroom."

New KITT dash:

Classic KITT dash:

So yeah, that's the Trans Am's dash.
By Carpeteria
Wow - guess it's been awhile. That shot in the daylight looks a lot more like what I remember, so Jack, you're probably right. I don't recall seeing KITT in many night scenes, at least not fully lit up as in that earlier photo. Now that I think about it, they almost always just showed closeups of various parts of KITT's dash in most scenes, but rarely the full thing in one shot. Maybe that's what threw me off. I definitely recognized that steering "wheel".

That 2008 KITT is pretty boring on the interior. I'm surprised they didn't get more creative with it. Even the KIFT from KR2000 was a ton more interesting (although that car was totally freaky looking on the outside).

Is that replica photo pretty true to how it looked in the 2008 show? That's not making me regret never watching it.
By dredsx7
the 2008 KITT had better interior in the pilot movie

It was based on more of the touch screen and projecting feature. But they still went with the original Kitt voice pattern in the center blue screen. The voice pattern was done in scope pattern and the screen would double as a second or three screen
By Carpeteria
I honestly can't believe that's what they went with. I'm sure that's not the only reason the show was canceled, but seriously - the car is one of the biggest reasons people watched the original show. Other than that random shiny thing in the back seat, it looks like plenty of regular cars anyone could buy off of the lot today.

Nice to see they gave it power windows, though. Nice touch.
My car is pretty MUCH the most awesome car out there. It's better than the vast majority of replicas and there's probably a few better than mine, but not better by MUCH.

If you disagree, please reply by posting what a homo gay ass homof a g you are below:
The problem is the base vehicle. Dodge recast the idea of a sports wagon from the Subaru Outback which was itself a recast of the AMC Eagle. And possibly pulled from the Chevy Biscaynes of the 50s....plus the doge brothers were Jewish.

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]