Mr.W. wrote:Awesome! When do I get to see it cruise around in the valley?
Not for awhile. Patch work on one side is done. With the weather in Prescott haven't been able to tackle much over the winter. The new windshield was a pretty big chunk of change for the owner.
jettajeffro wrote: Not for awhile. Patch work on one side is done. With the weather in Prescott haven't been able to tackle much over the winter. The new windshield was a pretty big chunk of change for the owner.
Oh you're from Prescott... I thought you're maybe just down the road or something. Well good luck getting it ready, winter is over. If you have any technical questions pm me, I know a lot about those late 60s - early 70s Cadillacs. Had plenty of them & 1969 is my favourite year... have a 69 Coupe deVille myself right now.
Hope I get a chance to take some nice pictures of yours, first for this: http://www.misterw.com/Hearses.html 1969 is still missing, then even more improtant: http://www.misterw.com/Ghostbusters.html needs more than just one!
So if anybody ever drives a Hearse/Ambulance or even better a Ecto-Conversion through Phoenix... please give me a change to take some pics!
Ok ,now that I managed to get onto here without a Malware warning, snapped a picture of this beauty at the 2013 Detroit Fanfare, it was parked right outside.

Other cars were KITT, The Monkeemobile, Herbie, General Lee, and I think a couple others.
kurisu7885 wrote:Ok ,now that I managed to get onto here without a Malware warning, snapped a picture of this beauty at the 2013 Detroit Fanfare, it was parked right outside.

Other cars were KITT, The Monkeemobile, Herbie, General Lee, and I think a couple others.
Im pretty sure that ecto is the one that came down to my house for my wedding in 2011. She was a beauty too
SnidderEcto1 wrote:
kurisu7885 wrote:Ok ,now that I managed to get onto here without a Malware warning, snapped a picture of this beauty at the 2013 Detroit Fanfare, it was parked right outside.

Im pretty sure that ecto is the one that came down to my house for my wedding in 2011. She was a beauty too
Ecto 1 IS the original pimped ride after all.
I just spotted a newly painted Ecto-1 on an over the road car trailer on the way home from work today. It was heading north on 270 in Saint Louis probably heading either towards Kansas City or Chicago. It had bright white paint, red fins, bright shiny chrome and the logo on the doors. I have no idea why it was not in a covered trailer. It was for sure a professional job/restoration. However, there was no roof equipment but definitely was a 59 MM. I couldn't grab the phone in time as I was going the opposite direction and the truck pulling it was moving pretty fast. He also had a corvette and another car on the load. At dinner, my wife laughed when i told her i didn't see it coming, i felt it and looked over. :blush:

Was that anybody's here getting work done or one of Sony's?
Just a heads up - a 59 MM Cadillac in progress was spotted today @ Customs in Canada. Anyone familiar?

NOTE:
http://www.bkauto.net/1959%20Cadillac%20Ambulance.htm
By Kingpin
I've seen another photograph of that replica, although as far as I'm aware it has nothing to do with the reboot (so I might end up splitting it into a separate topic, or into the Ecto-spotting thread).
The owner of "candy corn" :-P (until their isn't just petty cash) Tom posts on this forum. Their is also a thread about "GBNJ ECTO-1" in this part of the message board. Also, (as referenced in the above plc) GBNJ members Tom Gebhardt and Ronald G. drove the car to NYC, went to H&L 8, and were in the area where Ghostbusters 2016 was being filmed.

Its not exactly my place to post photos. If you visit http://www.facebook.com/gotaghost Tom posted photos from their GB "adventure" yesterday.

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]