By SublimeDelusions
I know that there's a sound chip available if you're hooking up an actual sound system to a car, however, I'm looking for something a little more low tech. I was wondering if anyone had an idea as to where I may be able to find a .mp3 file of the siren sound looping.

Since it's going to be a low tech year, I wanted to put it on an mp3 player since I don't have an actual system for that. Maybe in the future at some point, but not while I can't afford a proper ecto conversion.
By SublimeDelusions
AJ Quick wrote:The wanted section is for things you want to buy. Not for things you are looking for...
The forum subtitle was just: "Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you."

I didn't think I should put it here since it wasn't a prop or a thread related to a prop build, and it was something I was looking for. I'll keep that in mind next time.

Either way, thanks for helping me out mburkit ! That should be what I need.
By Ron Daniels
SublimeDelusions wrote:
AJ Quick wrote:The wanted section is for things you want to buy. Not for things you are looking for...
The forum subtitle was just: "Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you."

I didn't think I should put it here since it wasn't a prop or a thread related to a prop build, and it was something I was looking for. I'll keep that in mind next time.

Either way, thanks for helping me out mburkit ! That should be what I need.
It's a very common misunderstanding, we just prefer to keep that "Wanted" section as a place for "I want to buy this . . ".

Glad you found what you were looking for though!

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]