Well, I've finally have enough progress done that's worth uploading Pics of. Had to use my the camera in my phone to take them but when I make more progress I'll take better ones. I can't speak for everyone but I found it rather annoying that there were four figures and yet only two could be inside the Ecto-1 at one time. Three if you count the seat on top of the Car. I decided to change that. Not as easy as you'd think considering the figures did not have knee joints. A tight squeeze but I managed to get them fitting fairly well.

The back seats are from an Extreme Ghostbusters Ecto that I bought for parts. As far As the interior color goes I thought I'd make it as close as I could to the Cartoon rather than the movie, which is why the seats are a light green.

Replaced the worn out tires with something a little more accurate. Exterior wise the only thing I need to do is Paint and some customization like adding a rack on top of the Ecto and adding Glass to the back door. I'd like to at some point wire it up with flashing lights and install four packs in the back of the car.
Ecto-1 fan liked this
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]