By Stream-Crosser
Hi! I grew up around St.Louis MO and not long after GB 2 came out at the annual STL new car show there were a slew of movie tv cars showing that year. Including the 66' batmobile and ecto-1! I for the life of me i can't find the 'mall Santa' like pics my younger brother and I took with 'ray stantz' next to ecto. 'Ray' was in what looked like an actual GB costume (I'm assuming furnished by Columbia pictures )and he was wearing what to me looked like a mid grade or so proton pack. No lights were on but the thing that always stuck out in my mind was the rainbow cable had been replaced with a piece of cloth almost like a colorful necktie had been wound up and plugged in. All the other details looked mostly spot on and even managed to snap a pic of it with my tiny Kodak camera can't find that pic either!(dammit ). Anyway does anyone have knowledge of a touring car? I know that the' I found the car' version was alleged to have been converted and that its the 'George Bariss' car but this ecto looked legit no red interior or any of that mess. If anyone has info I'd love to hear it thanks!
    Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]