By Justin1988
Chace wrote:How bout these...

Your idea wouldnt be as bad if you were part of a group that had several GB cars...a "fleet" if you will, but alone it's just...dumb.

But is IS your money so if you wanna spend $20,000 on 6 tons of rape, go right ahead, it's good for the economy.
Are you kidding? Do I even have to say how awful those look? They look like boxes on wheels. Two words, heck no. And the U-haul idea? Just what were you even thinking. What are people smoking these days I'll never know , I'm embarassed to be apart of the 21st century because of stuff like this. lol
By Fifthrider
I avoided GBfans for a few months because the place got populated by stupidity. I came back to peek around in the last week and I see THIS THREAD. Obviously I wasn't gone long enough.

Boomerjinks wrote:
Carpeteria wrote:Image
You are my favorite new user ever.

I love you.

You make up for everyone else.

I'll second that. The Boeing and the USS Venkman suggestions; sarcasm for the win.

Good job you both did. ==6 x 2.
By Some_Guy
Justin1988 wrote: Are you kidding? Do I even have to say how awful those look? They look like boxes on wheels. Two words, heck no.
I do hope this is some kind of terrible attempt at sarcasm.
By The Roach On Twelve
Justin1988 wrote: Are you kidding? Do I even have to say how awful those look? They look like boxes on wheels. Two words, heck no. And the U-haul idea? Just what were you even thinking. What are people smoking these days I'll never know , I'm embarassed to be apart of the 21st century because of stuff like this. lol

By xaviorbat
Might I make a suggestion?

IDW's ECTO-2...might need another designation, but still awesome, whats more it's listed as having everything he wanted, and more. And, as for purpose, getting to cons and events out of state as a group.
Tyrael liked this
By Azurial
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but the Ghostbusters comic (Haunted America story line) has a full size RV that has a portable ECU. but yeah, you would probably also need a portable work station so you can work on equipment as you go. I would also recommend some sort of door inbetween the cab and trailer. If it's a Uhaul style truck you will want quick access to the back as well as a release system for the rear door so that you can get out with no issue. Just ideas...
By Azurial
I didn't. However I also added that it may have been brought up.I also added which story line it was in so that people can go look at all the details in side the rv if they have not yet read it. But thanks for asking.

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]