By 92Ecto
I know i need a Saw mandrel, but i am Completely Lost as to what to use for the radar! Im building my own modernized Ecto on a 92 Cadi Fleetwood Brougham. Im going with a Mixture of Both cars, and not having the radar part is causing some grief, Hope someone can shed some light...Thank you!!
By Chace
92Ecto wrote:92 Cadi Fleetwood Brougham.
Please don't.

also most fab it from a metal base, metal or wooden arrow, and plastic bowl or globe for the clear part....but again, if thats a sedan and not a commercial chassis car (i.e. hearse) please...don't.
By 92Ecto
Chace wrote:
92Ecto wrote:92 Cadi Fleetwood Brougham.
Please don't.

also most fab it from a metal base, metal or wooden arrow, and plastic bowl or globe for the clear part....but again, if thats a sedan and not a commercial chassis car (i.e. hearse) please...don't.
Its a Full size hearse...I wouldnt do a build on anything less...Sorry to not Clarify upfront
By 92Ecto
69428scj wrote:The dish is just half a n 18" diameter dome...there are a couple plastics places online you can find that sell them...or the ebay can help sometimes too.

Thank you! $35.00 buys one 18 x 9 i assume =)
By Donkey8012
jackdoud wrote:On the cheap: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 85#p336885
Hey, I resemble that remark. Just kidding. That stupid dish is the number one thing I want to replace on that rack because I hate the look of the bowl.

You are going to have the most difficult time finding the 1/4 sphere part of that dish. The rest can be fabricated pretty easily. You might try eBay for a clear dome or hemisphere that you can cut. Good luck!
lvilleGB liked this
By odiemodie
Good job! Looks really tight!

Liked how you said when it moves freely... and someone mentioned it was tracking a ghost... cool beads! :cool:
    Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]