By drcaron
Sadly we lost John Dorgan (Sirenman) is dead after a heart atak this weekend he was the best suplyer and ristored parts for the ecto-1 siren and light , I have a chance to speak with him on the phone two year ago he was very passion and good man .

R.I.P .John .

Martin Caron
By t0dd
I have a couple on my props page. I also recently posted a couple to this Ectomobile forum: "Got an S/W... Thinking of building an ECTO!"
By odiemodie
t0dd wrote:I have a couple on my props page. I also recently posted a couple to this Ectomobile forum: "Got an S/W... Thinking of building an ECTO!"
Thanks for the props, t0dd! BTW, your set up of your Ecto roof top EQ is boss!

In respect, I didn't know John, only heard good of him, and seen what great handiwork he has created. Anyone who was a GB builder and a friend, is someone to pay respect and condolences to. I wish I had known him, if I had a component built by him, it would be my most cherished item, a memorian, a legacy, to say.

God speed to the man.
By nitro 6009
John's boy Joe and John's wife are now running the business and they are still doing great work and keeping Johns legacy A live.
Very nice people cant say enough good things about them they love seeing pictures of all the people they have helped here and there Ecto's.
Thanks John and Joe and Misses Dorgan.
By odiemodie
That's very good to hear, John's son and his wife are carrying on his business... that's truly a legacy indeed.

When I start to make orders on sirens and lights, I will be most grateful it was made by John's family...

Thank you, John. And Aloha nui loa, Malama Pono to you always.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]