By XxEctOxX
ramcuda-
XxEctOxX wrote: Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that fan box. So since my box is smaller than the original i was having a hard time finding some louvers that would fit. I cant even tell you how many hardware stores I went to without success. I did a little research and found a place in upstate NY that specialize in louver fabrication. I spoke with the guy in charge and five days later, I had a set of custom louvers for my fan box. I love 'em.
By XxEctOxX
Now on to the Sniffer! One of the parts that I was really looking forward to making and sharing with everyone, but sadly I wasn't able to build it the first time around. I have to give a shout out to Kolten for taking my chicken scratch drawings and turning them into something decent that I was able to shop around with in my attempts of getting it fabricated. The base is the same measurements as the original, but i made some obvious changes to the top. I hope you enjoy.

KoCo, FunkPunkTwang, mburkit and 2 others liked this
By XxEctOxX
these are all photos from last year around october, as i was trying to get the truck parade worthy for NYC's halloween village parade. We had a great time. Sadly there were some electrical issues that i'm still trying to get sorted out.

car show

some winter fun

http://instagram.com/p/isgJvtvi8n/
instagram video ^
mburkit, Carpeteria, Braz liked this
By Grimmy GB
No matter how many times I go through this thread, the progression from the previous rack build to your newest are what impresses me the most. Don't get me wrong, I love the details (even the tiny ones) that have gone into this project. Hats off to you and looking forward to more...
ieatmousetraps liked this
By XxEctOxX
thanks grimy GB & Luna! I've been working very hard for the last few months on the truck for dragon con, i've made plenty of upgrades that i really want to share, but i just need to finish it up for dc. So sit tight! and in about two weeks i'll have some cool stuff to show off. thanks again.
Grimmy GB liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]