By Gb213
Hey there, a guy on Chihuahua (Mexico) is selling a '58 Cadillac and he would like a GB fan to buy it and turn it out into a nice Ecto-1.

Info about the seller:
Name: Remedios Garcia
Status of the car: Running
Price: $5000 USD

The owner is willing to drive it to US territory. Interested people please contact him via e-mail: mello_garcia@hotmail.com

Serious buyers only. Thanks!!

IMPORTANT: I'm not selling this car, the owner (a non-GB fan) came to me cause he knows I run the mexican Ghostbusters community and asked me for help to sell it.
By AJ Quick
Before I get another report about the post. I am absolutely fine with this being posted here without needing to meet seller requirements. It isn't different than someone posting about a pro-car for sale they found on eBay or Autotrader. Just be diligent when dealing, and make sure you meet in person to avoid getting ripped off.
Gb213, Alan Hawkins liked this
By Tyrael
Wow, that's only 5 hours away from me. Insanely tempting but the wife has expressly forbidden me from getting any hearses in the near future. :(
Gb213 liked this
From the seller -
everythings works , but the cars transmicion

the car was serviced 5 years ago

the car wont sopport a long trip because the car´s transmission it has mechanical issues
We took a good hard look at making this happen today, sadly bring it from Mexico to Chicago is just not going to fly. wish it were closer to us.
Gb213 liked this
By PssdffJay
Alan Hawkins wrote:I'm sure this is blasphemy, but I would cruise that sucker AS-IS. They only made the 58 Chevy / Caddy body style for one year. That's a rare beast right there.

It would indeed make a great Ecto, but it is also just as cool as a 58' ambulance / hearse combo.
I was thinking the same thing. It would be a great conversion, but it would be also awesome to restore it and drive it like that.
Alan Hawkins liked this
By Gb213
Alan Hawkins wrote:From the seller -
everythings works , but the cars transmicion

the car was serviced 5 years ago

the car wont sopport a long trip because the car´s transmission it has mechanical issues
We took a good hard look at making this happen today, sadly bring it from Mexico to Chicago is just not going to fly. wish it were closer to us.
Well, the seller didn't told me about it. Good to know, thanks for sharing!
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]