By lotuseleven
here are some pics of my cars, a '59 M+M combi, and a '61 M+M combi, plus a few of my '61 Eureka flower car.

First, the 61 M+M. Found this one on CL Albequerque. Drove down from Boulder Co area with the sister's dodge dually and a 24' hay trailer.

By lotuseleven
Driving back from Albequerqe with my gold Tail-finned road locomotive, I stopped in Raton NM to fuel up. While filling up, a guy came up to me and asked if that was a hearse, cuz he knew a lady in town had three of them. I asked him if he could show me (he looked like he lived under a bridge), and he took me to a house on Main street, inhabited by a lady with "too many cats" if you get my meaning. anyway, we walked up the alley, and found this parked in her back yard.Image
full of recycling that never quite made it to the bins, and as it turned out, a few former felines, but there it was, in the flesh. I almost swallowed my gum, and forgot to take pictures, and the owner wasn't around. needless to say, I went back two weeks later with a couple of bags of cat food looking to seal the deal.
Dan AKA, jackdoud liked this
By lotuseleven
]this is my '61 Eureka flower car, easily the rarest of the three. With all the rust, it's beyond salvation unless I use the 61 M+M as a donor for everything below the beltline. Image

kinda like a 22 foot long El Camino
By lotuseleven
drcaron wrote:I love your story is alway the same when we dont searching we found is a nice car for restoration :cool:
what is you V.I.N # is for 1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor registry .

Martin
sometimes it's better to be lucky than to be good. If I hadn't stopped at that fuel station at that time, and the guy hadn't been on his break and going out to buy a single smoke, I wouldn't have found it. If it hadn't been in Raton, NM, where it seems everyone already has an old car, someone would have snapped it up 10 years earlier. If the guy who bought her '58 hearse had a lick of sense....

Vin is 59Z109303. Previous to the NM owner, it was a Texas car from new. the original owner had aftermarket Air Conditioning installed (not available from factory), and had it wired up with an old reel to reel tape player to play music at the grave site. I have the original sales docs, service booklet, owners manual

Imageetc.

By drjameshouse
Hey! What kind of thread is this? It doesn't have any candy in it at all.....just a bunch of cars.....what a disappointment
By lotuseleven
Kingpin wrote:Surprised to see you've opted to sell the cars.
too many projects (seven Alfa Romeos), too little time and money. And two kids in college. reality check.

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]