By GhostbusterRayStantz
Hey everyone, didn't know about the flags. Really sorry, meant no disrespect. Just threw this together in a few min. This was the only pic I could find of the white one with side view. Again really sorry. Not my intention to offend.
By Chace
GhostbusterRayStantz wrote:Hey everyone, didn't know about the flags. Really sorry, meant no disrespect. Just threw this together in a few min. This was the only pic I could find of the white one with side view. Again really sorry. Not my intention to offend.
I just wrote GhostbusterRayStantz this but I feel all should see it since I admittedly am the main jerk here.

I didn't mean to flip out about it....I'm normally not that sensitive but that past week I lost a friend in local PD to a shooting, another in my former Army unit to "friendly fire", and wrecked my Ecto...so I've been pretty emotional and I just overreacted.

So for that, I'm sorry as well.

Outside of the flag I think the car would make a fine Ecto, but is a few years removed from being viable (Just as old hearses are cheap, new hearses are hella expensive)

So basically sorry for being a douche (though it's in my avatar...you really should expect it lol) and back to discussion on the actual car
Dan AKA, zeta otaku, Grimmy GB and 3 others liked this
By GhostbusterRayStantz
It's all good dude! Sent pm with same info, just a misunderstanding. Everythings good. Back on subject tho, I contacted the company and just stock it's $96k. If I had the money, Id get it lol
Chace liked this
By Chace
GhostbusterRayStantz wrote: I contacted the company and just stock it's $96k. If I had the money, Id get it lol
Yeah its not often that you can look at a modern base vehicle and say, "for that amount I could nearly do an accurate car." but this falls into that category.

To put the rapid depreciation in perspective though, the ones in the 90's retailed around 70 to 80 grand and now I know of a '98 for 9 thousand and a 2003 for 10...

I'm a founding member of a hearse club that's been around since '98 and a big part of the reason I got into hearses in the first place was their hand built, classically styled cars.....but no one wants the old ones because of what they were so the old ones are cheap....till you get to that pivot point that all cars have where it stops being worth less every year and starts being worth more.

That point usually starts around the 30 year mark...hearses more around 40 but what screws us all with the 59 is in addition to the rarity and all....it happens to be the most popular body style Cadillac ever built, and along with the 57 Chevy is the most iconic of its decade....so even people who don't like hearses, want a 59.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]