By rcosner
As promised, here it is with just the magnets on and a normal siren on top. I probably wont be Ecto'ing it, but until it gets a new paint job I can have a little fun with it. That being said... I did just order a Neutrino Wand and Goggles from MattyCollector.... If your in the Lehigh Valley, need an Ecto and a driver for your group, I might be persuaded.

Otherwise its going black with metallic blue where the red is as a bad ass weekend cruiser.

Last edited by rcosner on July 22nd, 2015, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jackdoud liked this
By jackdoud
Very cool! As Chace said, glad to hear you're keeping it more original. I've always been of the opinion that if you don't have the correct vintage car don't mess with a vintage car as it won't look right. Besides, Sabaska will have his Ecto finished in a year or so and multiple vintage ectos in the same area would probably cause some kind of particle reversal.
By rcosner
SabaSka109 wrote:Nice indeed! I believe I located you after enough people who know about my Ecto project told me they saw my car (when it was actually your car).
Nice, Can't wait to see yours cruising around town too :)

Edit : Can't wait to see mine either as it's currently in the shop and they are taking forever! hehe

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]