By jackdoud
That's a hell of a lot of work to graft '59 parts onto a mid-60's hearse. It looks like they did a decent job, though the rear doors don't seem to line up with the rear quarters very well. The roof rack and light bars need a lot of work too. I'd have to see better pictures but I'm not sure why, if you were going to go to that extent to modify a car, you wouldn't go all the way and resculpt the entire back end.
Hello everyone,
I have been following this site for months while we have worked on this Cadillac and I am
glad to see you guys already saw some pix of our latest creation. It has been a labor of love
and we have all enjoyed working on it but as you may see by the pictures it is not yet complete.
That being said, we could use some input from knowledgable people like you all to help
finish the car correctly, I will post pix of the process that we went thru to get this far asap.
The car was originally a 1963 Cadillac superior hearse so it took a lot to get it to this stage.
It now has a 454 big block with an automatic transmission to get it down the road. Any advice
or help with the details would be welcome (can't seem to find the half dome). BTW- any
members close enough to us will get in to see the car for free (just tell em you are a member of
GBFans) Just so everyone knows, I wanted to rework the rear top section to make it perfect too
but I was vetoed based on it being too much additional work and I was told "nobody will ever notice"
- well I noticed and it drives me crazy so... sooner or later it will be made right. Ok, One last thing, we
made fiberglass molds off the rear fins in case anyone is in need for their ecto project.
That's all for now, detailed pix to follow,
Cheers,
S. Parker

"It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool"
- Mickey Rourke
SpaceCoastGBs liked this
By SpaceCoastGBs
Very cool of your to post here, S. Parker. We're part of the local Ghostbusters costuming group ( http://www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastGhostbusters ). We've been meaning to come out as a group in full gear and get some pictures with the Ecto, but our schedules haven't allowed it to happen. One of our members seen the Ecto at the Port on his lunch break this week and took some pictures and posted it on our page. We think it's great that there's an actual Ecto in the area.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]