By JTysonLambert
Alright, guys. First post here, but I did a bit of browsing before posting to make sure I'm not repeating something that's already here. I didn't see anything, so I'm going to assume I have something new to offer. Still stands a chance that I may have missed something, so forgive me if I did.

Personally, I'm not making a 1:1 Ecto-1A. I'm making a lunchbox that would double as advertisement for the franchise. The guys get busy and don't have time to stop for takeaway, so they pack a light lunch in their lunchboxes which doubles as an advertisement/business card (because the car and uniforms may not get the point across).

I was looking to put the No Ghost on one side, and the other would have the Ecto-1A advertising graphics i.e. the "Call Us" and "We Believe You Call JL5-2020."

Figured here would be the best place to find the graphic to make a stencil, but these two graphics seem to be two of the few things that haven't been replicated accurately. I'm assuming because the fonts used for both seem to be bespoke for the film.

I'm currently working on replicating these myself. I've found plenty of reference for the "Call Us" graphic, but as everyone knows, it was placed on the rolled portion of the fender and, is thus, distorted. I've worked on free handing it adjusting for the roll of the fender, and have come up with a first draft I'm 98% satisfied is as close to accurate as we're gonna get. Still a few tweaks to do, before I scan it into Photoshop to finish it up.

Now, after all that yammering, here's what I'm here to ask. Does anyone know the original dimensions of the graphic on the 1:1 car? Overall length/height? I'm only looking to make a stencil for my lunchbox (and later some accurate decals for my AMT 1A), but it would be a waste not to share. If someone can help me out with the dimensions it would help me figure out the minimum size I need to make the file. If anyone wanted to take it to a printer and get 1:1 vinyl printed up for their 1A, that is.
By JTysonLambert
Well, since no one has offered any information I've decided to just go ahead and get started. I scanned my line drawing. It's scanned at 1200dpi, and is roughly 20" in length. Scanning it so big brings out some waviness that's unnoticeable to the naked eye on the original inked drawing. You can see it fairly well on the back of the C in the second picture. I'm currently cleaning up the waviness in Photoshop.

Once it's done I'll post it here, and whoever wants to print up some decals can go nuts. I'm sure you guys can resize them to your liking.

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]