By GAVAL
Sorry bub, ya lost me after a full minute of not showing me anything! :-/

This is why movies run the credits after the video!

Gotta cut to the chase, internet browsers have short attention spans. Take if from a former Director!

You're pack is great, but the vid's gotta sparkle from the first frame!

G
By FeinDTacticS
Saw the video. Not bad at all.. I have the Slimer7 kit also and it came out great.

You can make your PPD discs using stacked washers with some 2 part epoxy in the middle for the little nipples everyone is so happy and excited about having on their PPD discs lol..
By zeta otaku
GAVAL wrote:Sorry bub, ya lost me after a full minute of not showing me anything! :-/

This is why movies run the credits after the video!

Gotta cut to the chase, internet browsers have short attention spans. Take if from a former Director!

You're pack is great, but the vid's gotta sparkle from the first frame!

G
heh next time I'll be using a script, so that SHOULD streamline things a bit :) Thanks for the advice though :)
FeinDTacticS wrote:Saw the video. Not bad at all.. I have the Slimer7 kit also and it came out great.

You can make your PPD discs using stacked washers with some 2 part epoxy in the middle for the little nipples everyone is so happy and excited about having on their PPD discs lol..
not a bad idea. I'll definitely have that taken care of by this Halloween :)
By zeta otaku
Ha, thanks. I kinda did this on a whim at 3 in the morning since I couldn't sleep... and I actually find myself REALLY enjoying this kind of thing. I do have a few other "reviews" planned, but not all GB themed, however I will be doing a similar movie on my PKE meter when it's finished :)

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]