One last detail you need to add to finish the whole look off is to replicate the "major crack" in the back of your flight suit ;)

Seriously though, your pack looks fantastic! I'm really looking forward to your next build!
lannyjack wrote:Wow. Just wow. Love everything, especially the tag with your favorite rapper.
You know I had to google that one?
julz wrote:One last detail you need to add to finish the whole look off is to replicate the "major crack" in the back of your flight suit ;)

Seriously though, your pack looks fantastic! I'm really looking forward to your next build!
Working on the crack, I've been doing squats and I've bought some really nice strings.
pchrisbosh1 wrote:You know your a addict right? 16 pages and you still wont tap out. I think you might hold the record for most pages on a pack build :-). Your pack looks great man now leave it alone and move on to the next one :cool: .
Oh and Chris: you forgot the 10 pages thread for my thrower. :lol:
just finished reading and staring and this thread for, i dont know, ABOUT 4 HOURS. hahaha
all i can say is my jaw has been on the floor the whole time.
VERY inspiring to me man, thank you for that.
im building a GB2 pack myself, and i just finished the "prep" work on my shell a few days ago.
and its apparant that youve lit a fire under my butt.
pure gold man, youve done an insane job.
Sorry for the thread resurrection, but I like reading years old topics on this forum and this pack build is the nicest I've seen.

I like it because it really looks like the "spirit" of the original proton pack (a big steel back pack) and doesn't recreate the limitations of the original prop builders (apart from one).

Like the cyclotron just looks like solid steel instead of a porous and textured painted fibre glass surface. I really like the GB1 version that Filandrius posted a few pages back, shiny and brand new like Egon just finished building it. The GB2 version on the previous page is a realistic depiction of how the pack might look today.

The one thing I dislike is the replication of the worn down brown wand handle color, as (in my opinion) that was just shortcomings on the part of the original prop builders and not in the "spirit" of a PP.

Anyhow, doesn't matter, this is the best pack I've seen here so far. I loved the build so much I felt I needed to reply to this 4 year old topic.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]