By slimershomie
Ok where to begin, i started on this about 4 months back my friend told me he had a extra shell and all the stuff it would need that he would sell to me cheap, so i figured why not since ive never built a movie pack ill give it a go. I dont have alot of progress pics of the build so far in but its on going.

I started off with the resin shell sanding, filling, sanding, priming, wetsanding, YOU GET THE IDEA THERE WAS A LOT OF SANDING...................

As you can see the bubbles were not to bad but there was some major warping on the power cell but easily fixed
The trim on the pack was not to bad few hours with a box knife and a sander.
I didnt like the resin post it had for the injector tubes so i ground those off.

I got the paint finally just the way i wanted!
If anyone would like to know i use Krylon BBQ black paint

Now where i am i have got the weathering done on the shell tomarrow moves onto the rest.

More to come.............Gigidty
By slimershomie
@Harry yes it is my special blend of pack seasonings lol maybe if im lucky ill have it at the christmas parade.btw this one will be lighter....maybe

@Nick the weathering on the eda is actually metal foil glued to the top of the disc so its actually metal showing through instead of paint

Small update - i got alot of the hoses,HGA Ion arm and the cable on ill post an update later.
By slimershomie
Yes and Nope louis
Its a mixture of a base of testors rust paint thinned down then a layer of cinnamon over that the around the edges for a thin dusty look to feather the edges i take steel wool and soak in in a small cup of vinegar until it rusts into a paste then i use the rust paste as a paint.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]