By djfm0413
This was my first proton pack and first attempt at prop building. I know its not the best pack out there and I took a few shortcuts and made some mistakes. Overall im surprised with how good i think it looks. Its got a Studio Creations shell, MMM motherboard and gun kit. Resin bumper, PPD, Ion Arm, Booster Plug, & Booster Frame from Nick-A-Tron. Jupiter Electronics pack and gun lights, and Crix Sound kit. I bought other various parts on ebay before i knew to much about this site. Trust me, when it comes time to build another pack I wont be making that mistake again.

This pack took me about six months of a day here and there of working to put together. Its farily sturdy and overall I am proud of it. I wore it on holloween 2011 and won first place at the costume contest with my brother as another gb and my wife in the Stay Puft costume. It was a Blast.

By Paranormal
That is not a bad looking pack at all. Are you going to build another?

Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Paranormal
Well, either way great job on that pack dude!

Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By dj_sinny
That's a good looking pack, I'm building a SC shell pack too, how good was the size match with the MMM motherboard? Good fit?
By djfm0413
The shell is a little smaller than the motherboard. I didnt have the tools to cut it down but if you center it right it doesnt look that bad. It does stick out a little farther than the shell.
By djfm0413
Thanks bro! I could if I added some support to the bracket on the pack. I think the weight makes it lean a little. That or it's just the dixie cup bracket cause the pack doesn't really flex much there.
By goldenhawk
One thing about professional looking GB costumes, they can win some money during Halloween costume contests.
By djfm0413
So I got some new lables for my pack. Im gonna try and post some pictures here soon. I managed to score some Bobamatt lables and these things are legit. Turns out that he lives in the next town over from me. These Lables are top notch!!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]