By Maniac221
I am a German carpenter and working on a Proton Pack fiberglass shell. Today I am finished with the raw form. The pictures I will show you now. Tonight, I will still fill the form and painting. Then I will give my good friend Daniel who works at a fiberglass company. He will then make the negative mold made ​​of silicone and fiberglass anschliesend made ​​a positive mold. But it knows of the Bigi, Al, and vinny. I will notify me if there is news.

Pics from the Unwrought:

I will keep you informed.

Greetings from Germany
Last edited by mburkit on June 12th, 2011, 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.Reason: Fixed Image tags.
By mburkit
That's great that you built that shell and that you are going to be molding it. I have to inform you though that you do not meet the requirements to sell on this site Found here.

I am keeping your post up though so you may show off your work with pride. You just can't be selling these on here currently.
By Maniac221
oh I did not unfortunately. But I thank you that you can support my leg here. I would then like to show my work if I may.
By mburkit
Don't worry. As long as you continue to be an active member of this site, you will eventually achieve the ability to sell here. Just don't rush it, you have 90 days from when you joined to meet the posting requirement and to get your supporting membership. So continue your work on this, continue interacting with this community and continue to enjoy the website.
By Maniac221
thank you. I've never seen so much cohesion in the Internet as gbfans.com. Everyone is very helpful and know her to be there. For me, the best forum in the world
By Maniac221
Hi Mates . Now the Mold is finish ,and i have the first five Fiberglas Shells ( with a Secret first Layer ). And i fink is a good German handwork masterpice :-)

Here are the pictures

greetz Manuel

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]