By wm6929
The Prop Party:

John (brother) and I took my Tron Arcade game.

I also took my pack:

For PC:

I had an amazing time. Met a lot of great people there. I dont think I sat down the entire time, from 12:30pm to about 10pm that night. I spent most of the time talking to the other attendees. Guns, Lathes, Midway/Bally games, Electronics, guns.

I did not get to talk to all the people that I wanted to, and did not get to finish some of the conversations that I was a part of (kept getting pulled away).

Anyways, heres the rest:
http://rebelscum.com/gallery/2012propparty/
Fantastic scratchbuild, you did a magnificent job on the texturing it looks really good. Your fake welds on the thrower and HGA are also A+. You should be very proud of that thing. I also love the progress photo album you have displayed with it, I might steal that idea if you don't mind. :-)
By wm6929
pchrisbosh1 wrote:Fantastic scratchbuild, you did a magnificent job on the texturing it looks really good. Your fake welds on the thrower and HGA are also A+. You should be very proud of that thing. I also love the progress photo album you have displayed with it, I might steal that idea if you don't mind. :-)
You? Stealing from me? It would be an honor.

:)
There are some things, that could be made more accurate.
Matter of fact, once it is warmer outside, I am going to tear it down.
Going to change the gun box, the thrower, electronics, straps, and motherboard.

Its never going to be done.

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy colle[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]