By zombierepellent
I hope you don't take offense to me saying this. But that is the nicest, smoothest, cleanest thing I've seen you build.
Great work.
By KCGhostbuster
Got both halves of the mold completed.

I ran blue marker around the edge of the mold before pouring the second half to make it easier to find after the seam after everything cured.
First pull. The surface is pretty smooth. The gray flecks in the pics are bits of primer that pulled off the buck.

The blue on the pull is from marker on the silicone mold. With the "legs" still on it I think the Gunbox looks like an old TV... ;)
By Phish4dinner
Looks great!! I almost want one!! But, i really think you should fix it up before you go any further. Nick already said what i was thinking so i'll just quote :)
nick-a-tron wrote:Very smooth! Isnt the handle hole a little large though?
By BCarn
nick-a-tron wrote:Very smooth! Isnt the handle hole a little large though?
Seconding this. Roach and I just did some work on his gun box, which included cutting the handle holes, and that looks pretty oversized. Not sure what size of pipe you're using in your test fit picture, but you can see just how much space there is between the edge and the OD of the pipe.
By MRblahface
Yeah that handle is way too low, I think it should upper left. easy fix with bondo, you kit looks good, but not great. And I think you need to make it great, and I think you can. Also how are you going to do the trim around the bar graft?

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]