By Biber
Hey all,

I am wanting to put together a second pack.... Reason why because putting together the first one, i found working on it really enjoyable and want to again. But i want to throw different aspects into this second pack. Light a spinning light in the cyclotron, and a few things that make it different from the movie put sick as well.... Im posting here to see if anyone out there has any great ideas that would make the pack be amazing. Im willing to hear all ideas and may throw a few in the pack :D Reply away look forward to all your ideas!!

Biber
By gdonovan
When I built my first pack I was thinking about for lights using a small geared electric motor with a shutter wheel to simulate the lights, I thought the motor sound would be cool and add a certain ambiance to the pack.

Imagine "pac man" on a motor shaft and four lights that just stay on. As pac man spins the "mouth" only allows the light to shine through one opening at a time as it goes around. Rather simple design really with no electronics required.

You might even be able to find a geared down DC motor robbed from some kids toy to do the trick.

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]