Hi guys,

So I've begun the process of ordering parts from Freaky Geeky and Clippards and hat lights from the store, but the one thing giving me a headache are the brass washers at the front of the wand that attach the front handle to gun body.

I know RJ offers them however they are currently out of stock and I was hoping to find them on-line somewhere else... unless they are custom?

I've searched all day (good use of work time) on the site but have yet to see a mention of the correct size spacers.

If anyone could help so I could find something similar on eBay that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Last edited by alphabeta001 on August 18th, 2015, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh.

Damn and here I was hoping I could find something in the UK.

Thank you for the offer Krenzy, but don't put yourself out on my account. :blush::cool:

Other news my first order from RJ is on its way with my defect Proton Wand. Once it arrives I will decide if I need to fix it at all or leave as is and be happy, since the original packs themselves weren't 100% perfect I don't feel everything needs to be millimetre perfect.
My first aluminum wand was a 'defect' from RJ, and you must understand his standards are crazy high, I would have NEVER thought the thrower I got was a 'defect'.
alphabeta001 liked this
So my parts have started to arrive.

Have my 2 orders from RJ and I love it. This was meant to be a reject body but I can't see anything wrong with it.

Not sure I can wait till the weekend to start building her up properly.

May have to bend a file to fit inside the body, that or lose a finger or two.

I recieved my hat lights and clippard barbs and R-701 this morning so will bite my nails to avoid rushing to fit this together.

I have also been looking at other peoples mechanisms for the green lever and will have to decide if I go with Fago's mechanism or something simpler like 2 opposing rubber bands.
The latter means it would not stay poking out unless the lever was held down. But should reduce the chance of the frosted tube breaking..... hmm.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]