By Dan AKA
The proton pack is the choice piece of equipment for Ghostbusters, much like the service man's rifle. And while not designed to kill anyone we rely on them to dictate the quality of our costumes. Some people's proton packs look different than others, but for the most part WE ALL put a lot of work into building out ghost busting machines.

So when it comes down to it, their a lot like your child, especially your first proton pack. So did you name your pack? Sure, it might be silly, but c'mon! It's fun, and we need some of the good vibes flowin!

I named mine Corrie'. It's french, and yes, she is naked under that toga.
By BSjohnson
My wife's head would explode if I named my proton packs ... I think I might have to now, though. :)
By Ectoman_913
My scratch built pack is named "Barda" after the DC comics character like her is big bulky and knows how to take a hit. LOL

My second pack is a fiberglass pack with all of the MMM parts putting it together, I call that one "Lego" because after all the hard work that went into building my original from scratch the pieces on this kinda popped together like a legos. LOL

Not to say it isn't a labor to put together but scratch built is so time consuming.
MrsRayStantz wrote:No. Guys name their cars too.
Indeed, it might be some level of crazy that we all suffer from but no one has bothered to investigate.

I haven't named mine yet, I'm waiting till I'm done or if one just comes to me.
By BSjohnson
WeeMadHamish wrote:Winona. :cool:
I'm glad to know someone else likes Farscape besides me. :)

Actually, thinking about it now my packs don't have names, but designations. My first pack is called Mark I and my second, Mark II.
By LascielsShadow
Yep. Now I feel less weird. *cough* So far I only have the steampunk version of a pack, but said pack does have a name. (Well, two, actually.) Officially, the pack is known as S.P.E.E.D.D.-The Steam Powered Ectoplasmic Entity Dissolution Device. Unofficially...her name is Dru. XD
By GAVAL
That's interesting....I sweet talk my pack all the time. Call it "baby girl" and "sweetie." Especially at hte last con where the sound system started acting up when I needed it most.

I've stopped short of actually naming her, though....

Maybe it's time!

G
By ghostnerd
MrsRayStantz wrote:No. Guys name their cars too.
Yes we do. I've named my Grand Cherokee the Millennium Falcon. ^_^
By Iggy
Ron Daniels wrote:My pack is Keira. My Goggles are Domino.
So, what would you name your trap? Knightley, or Harvey? Then again, there is also: Guinevere or Elizabeth.

I'm not helping, am I?
By EctoDeath
I don't really have a name for my pack, but I do sometimes refer to it as "f***ing thing". As in: "I gotta put this f***ing thing down and rest my shoulders." or "I'm gonna slam this f***ing thing into the next kid that cuts in front of me at this table."

I suppose I might name it one day, once my personalization is complete. Green Lantern decal on the motherboard over my right shoulder, various nerd related buttons on the left shoulder strap, and sooner or later I'm going to stencil my name on it somewhere. Maybe then it'll have gained enough of a personality of it's own to earn a name.
By gamera1968
I called mine "4 months of Hell" cause that's how long it took to build -

before it got destroyed during moving - don't ask ):

Will start a new Pack this summer - again!
By Ron Daniels
Iggy wrote:
Ron Daniels wrote:My pack is Keira. My Goggles are Domino.
So, what would you name your trap? Knightley, or Harvey? Then again, there is also: Guinevere or Elizabeth.

I'm not helping, am I?
Ms. Swan, actually.
Marv wrote:I'm surprised no one has called their gun Wanda :-)
That's my fish's name.
By Filandrius
EctoDeath wrote:I don't really have a name for my pack, but I do sometimes refer to it as "f***ing thing". As in: "I gotta put this f***ing thing down and rest my shoulders." or "I'm gonna slam this f***ing thing into the next kid that cuts in front of me at this table."
I f***ing love this. :)
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]