Would someone be kind enough to recommend a bumper to use with my Studio Creations shell? Its winter, and since I can't work on the pack until it warms up, I'm gathering parts.

The reason I ask is that I've read some reports that the SC shells are a bit smaller compared to the FG hero shells out there. I'm curious if a bumper made to Stefan's plans would therefore be too big. I've looked through several SC build threads, and most builders either used a pep bumper, a board member who isn't currently offering a run, or didn't list a source. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
I posted a picture in one of the threads that had a SC pack next to two fiberglass shells (I'll see if I can find it, or use that handy dandy search function :grin: ) and yes, it is smaller. But to me not noticeably so. Certainly not something a joe-basic fan you meet at an event would notice.
Silverstreak liked this
Alan Hawkins wrote:I posted a picture in one of the threads that had a SC pack next to two fiberglass shells (I'll see if I can find it, or use that handy dandy search function :grin: ) and yes, it is smaller. But to me not noticeably so. Certainly not something a joe-basic fan you meet at an event would notice.
That's a relief. As long as it's not glaringly obvious, I'm ok with it.

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances d[…]

You guys are MUCH better at IDing stuff than I am&[…]

Reboot hose attached. And Still working out a fe[…]

Thanks for making this thread - was able to follow[…]