By syckotheklown
I think your tube lengths are cut at your discretion. As every pack is different. Under the loom I wanna say its blue tube. But that tube kit doesnt give you enough to do that and the ion arm and ppd. I just used the left over red tube *giggity*. Noones going to see it anyway.
By venkman30
Thanks for the safety tip. Lol. But seriously thanks.

So not a big update but I've been slowly getting parts acquired so I thought I'd share. A big thanks goes out to ecto_1 for offering me some great parts at a great price. Anyways here are some pics of what I have so far and a somewhat of a dry fit test preview.

And for the dry fit pic.

And a couple things to go with my suit.
By venkman30
Whoops. Didn't notice that. Lol. No I wouldn't say I'm catching up yet. Next month mite be a different story tho. I'm hoping to get the rest of what I need and then it's time to finish it. Figured I'd get everything I need before I start any major work. I'd rather be prepared and ready and have everything I need instead of half assing things and risk the chance of messing anything up.
By venkman30
I know I haven't updated this for awhile but I will be adding pics later on of what I have done and aqquired over the past little bit. But I do have a question for any builders out there. I purchased a resin ion arm off wiz and I must say it's awesome looking. But my question is for adding a real dale ph 25 resistor what would be the best way of attaching this? The resistor has the 2 prongs on the end of it also. Big thanks to mmm for finding me all three dal resistors. Would it be best to remove the 2 prongs, then drill a role either big enough to epoxy and hot glue the sucker in or drill the hole and tap it and try to screw it in? I've never worked with resin parts so any advise on attaching everything to a resin ion arm would be of great help. Thanks in advance for any advice.
By bishopdonmiguel
venkman30 wrote:But my question is for adding a real dale ph 25 resistor what would be the best way of attaching this? The resistor has the 2 prongs on the end of it also. Big thanks to mmm for finding me all three dal resistors. Would it be best to remove the 2 prongs, then drill a role either big enough to epoxy and hot glue the sucker in or drill the hole and tap it and try to screw it in? I've never worked with resin parts so any advise on attaching everything to a resin ion arm would be of great help. Thanks in advance for any advice.
You can snip the prongs off or just bend them up and around the base. Not sure what the thread size is but the hole is way larger than any tap I have. The resin in Crix parts I'm using is very tough so I wasn't able to screw it in so I drilled a hole "just large enough" and plan on hot gluing in place. I can't remember the bit size I used but it was a hair larger than a common size. I'm shying away from epoxy in case I'd ever want to remove it.
By venkman30
Thanks for the advice bishop. It's much appreciated. I got a few friends and family members who work in machine shops and garages so I should be able to find a bit just a tad bigger then the resistor.
By venkman30
So I know I haven't posted an update in awhile but I thought I'd show yous what I have been up to. I do have many pictures to add on my build but I will be adding them later on but for now here is what I have accomplished so far.

By venkman30
I know. The pack isn't done yet. I still need to install my light kit also. Attach motherboard and all that good stuff. I just thought I'd share my progress so far and ask for help on some last things I wasn't exactly sure on.
By chibigear
venkman30 wrote:Ya I have been thinking that also. Thanks for pointing that out. What size should the booster tube be?
Our packs has some plastic tubes that are about this size;

http://www.gbfans.com/wiki/File:Stefan% ... Page_5.jpg

Also, the Injector Tubes seems to be a bit too large. No worries on your pack, though, no one will see that.

Stephan's plans are here on this issue;

http://www.gbfans.com/wiki/File:Stefan% ... Page_4.jpg

I do know that Stephan's plans are old, and not that accurate with new informations about the packs, but, for our packs in Finland, they have been very nice plans..
By Mat
Looking good so far! I would almost be tempted to raise the left side of your bumper up a smidgen to straighten it out and add a bracket to your injector tubes. The bracket really adds strength to that side of the pack quite a bit and serves to hold them straight. :mrgreen:
By Riggs45
Looking good man! Thanks for all the pics! My shell is arrives this week so its nice to see the reference of a fellow Ontarian.
(I was just in Brockville a month ago, nice town!)
By venkman30
Ya I've noticed some thingsite be a little off. Cut my some slack guys. I'm legally blind. Only one eye with tunnel vision and poor sight on top of that. But thank you all for noticing things that are off. I will be going back to correct them. But either way for my first so called real pack build I am very happy with it. And to be honest with all the hard work and money and time I have put into this pack I get a bit nervous wearing it. I dread anything happening to it. But it does look awesome sitting in the back of my ecto. And a big thanks to sycko. He has been a huge help and supporter in my build. I would also like to thank those on here for all your help and advice along the way also. My dream of having a very close movie pack has came true.
By venkman30
Here it is so far. Yes it's still missing the booster frame and I haven't straightened the bumper yet but it's not a big deal for me at this time. I am still very happy with how it turned out.

By venkman30
Thanks for the kind comments guys, they all mean a lot. The way I see this pack is like this. It's an sc shell to begin with so no it's not 100% accurate to begin with plus it's my first *close enough to movie accurate* pack for me so I figured I'll make this one how I want it to look. So I made it look the way I wanted it. Not going for 100% accuracy did not bother me. But after building this pack makes me think that working with a fiberglass shell might be easier. Prime example being no fiberglassing the inside. That is not a fun job but I can clearly see why ppl strongly recommend it. But anyways I made the pack mostly out of what I had laying around and some awesome parts I could afford that I just had no means of making myself. Big thanks to jack for the light kit, mmm for the real resistors ion arm end cap, gb2 ribbon cable, and wiz for the awesome ion arm, clippard 331 valve( man that thing is f'ing sweet. It looks incredible and the price was great. Fantastic work on that), 2 legris straight fittings, and his V2 bumper. I know there may be a couple more ppl but big thanks to everyone. A huge thanks to sycko for all the help and support. It's nice to build something about the same at the same time as someone else. But still it's been an experience and a dream come true to see your very own built proton pack sitting in your house. It's awesome. But I've gone on long enough but I will add updated photos as soon as the booster frame is attached. It will be like adding the star to the Christmas tree type feeling. Lol. Anyways thanks again to everyone. Oh and I'll get around to adding the rest of my pics for the build. I took pics of everything. Lol.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]