By kurisu7885
So I'm also seriously considering a Nickatron shell since I saw it has the ion arm and booster tube already molded on, and on top of that it comes highly recommended.

Question is, does it fit the GBFans motherboard?
By kurisu7885
Venkman's Swagger wrote:I asked him the same question and it doesn't mate. Message him on here because he's working on something for motherboards with a supplier
I see. Will have to do so, hopefully this doesn't complicate things.
By stantz
I'd highly recommend Nick's stuff, just coming toward the end of my own semi hero build with one of his shells (which didn't have the pre molded parts) I think the shells with pre molded bits are GB2 style ones and easier in a way to work with as you don't have to source all the other stuff. A good choice imo...
By kurisu7885
stantz wrote:I'd highly recommend Nick's stuff, just coming toward the end of my own semi hero build with one of his shells (which didn't have the pre molded parts) I think the shells with pre molded bits are GB2 style ones and easier in a way to work with as you don't have to source all the other stuff. A good choice imo...
well, only caveat is if I go with his I'll need to figure something out for a motherboard, I already have mounting brackets from ejunth.
By stantz
You could always go down the classic wood mobo route, yeah it's not ideal but definitely works, failing that you could just draw round the shell and have a machinist cut one for you. Matching packs and mobo's can be tricky so I've gone with a wood one till I can get one made up for now
By kurisu7885
stantz wrote:You could always go down the classic wood mobo route, yeah it's not ideal but definitely works, failing that you could just draw round the shell and have a machinist cut one for you. Matching packs and mobo's can be tricky so I've gone with a wood one till I can get one made up for now
What I started thinking, and I don't know of any machinists in my area, might need to post in the Michigan forum and see if some help can be found.
My old semi-hero shell is soon to be discontinued so i will no longer be having boards for them made BUT i have a new semi hero shell in the works now which will use the same board as my hero shells so ill be ordering a big batch soon from my new supplier.
By kurisu7885
nick-a-tron wrote:My old semi-hero shell is soon to be discontinued so i will no longer be having boards for them made BUT i have a new semi hero shell in the works now which will use the same board as my hero shells so ill be ordering a big batch soon from my new supplier.
I didn't even see the motherboards on your site honestly o.o
By nick-a-tron
I don't sell them on my site as they are aren't a regular item When I get a batch in they are mainly used for full commission builds and the rest I offer up with full pack kits. Non regular items i normally offer up on my facebook page here.... https://www.facebook.com/NickatronProps ... e=bookmark
By kurisu7885
nick-a-tron wrote:I don't sell them on my site as they are aren't a regular item When I get a batch in they are mainly used for full commission builds and the rest I offer up with full pack kits. Non regular items i normally offer up on my facebook page here.... https://www.facebook.com/NickatronProps ... e=bookmark

Oooh, alright then, so, what's in a full pack kit, and, this one I'm hesitant to ask, how much is it?

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]