By idfraser
wow methos2523, if the pke meter is any indication, I think we're in for a real treat to see your proton pack.

My current pack build:http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =2&t=38945
By methos2523
Busy day today working on the cyclotron... first up, sanding down the existing rings and removing them as much as possible... a LOT harder than first expected lol

Then, onto the bondo... smooth it out, more sanding, and then finally got the ring in place and set solid :D

Took a while, but now very happy with how the cyclotron is looking... as soon as the center ring is set in place, i'll be drilling through to make the lens holes :D
By methos2523
thanks guys...

PssdffJay i'll be leaving the N-Filter off... it's not a part of the RGB cyclotron, so i want to keep as close to the original design as possible...

just measuring up now for the right yellow cylinder, need to figure out how much of the crank generator i need to cut away to fit the yellow cylinder before cleaning everything up ready to paint
By methos2523
cyclotron rings cut and filed in... starting to look more familiar now, under the dust anyway lol

Time to start measuring up the crank generator before attacking it with the dremel :D
By Logan XI
methos2523 wrote:cyclotron rings cut and filed in... starting to look more familiar now, under the dust anyway lol

Time to start measuring up the crank generator before attacking it with the dremel :D
It's looking good there Methos, i was actually curious as to how you would tackle the cyclotron and you've done a great job! :cool:
By methos2523
Thanks Nick... Will be filing and filling the ion arm tomorrow, give it a nice finish, then painting and installing the yellow film behind the vents...

Next up is sorting out the red booster cylinder and connector under the original ppd... Need to cut away the slope ridge area to house the length of red cylinder and rebuild a smaller area beneath it for the funnel connections
By methos2523
just some sanding and filling today sadly, nothing exciting...

waiting on delivery of my 76mm pipe to customise into my red booster cylinder area, and researching some yellow pipe for the pack / thrower connection :)
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]