By denney13
So I am trying to figure out the barrel extension lever. I can't figure out what size brass rod this is. I thought it was 1/8 inch but the green tube I.d. is bigger than that. Any idea of what size or how others have done this. I thought about heating the tube up and try to shrink it but i don't think that's the answer.
By bishopdonmiguel
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

This 1/8-inch brass rod worked great for me. The green tubing from the shop fit perfectly.
By denney13
Good to know. I bought my tubing from another seller and it was a little large. I will have to get some from here when the shop opens back up. Thanx.
By mburkit
I've handled the 2 original GB1 packs that Sony still has in their possession and both the "Super Hero" and "Murray" packs have brass rods for the green lever. Here's a photo of the "Super Hero".

They are definitely brass.
By abaka
I've always felt the Spengler looked more like tarnished steel than brass. There's certain shots of the Sony Lobby Hero where it definitely looks brass and some where it looks like a tarnished steel. My 2 cents anyway!!

Even in the photo above I'm seeing more aged steel similarities than aged brass
By CPU64
I really don't want to sound like a nag, and I respect everyone who has seen the props up close, but that lever on the picture above, doesn't not look like any kind of brass. It hasn't tarnished like brass, see the barb fitting next to it. I'm sure somewhere there's a brass rod in a gun somewhere , but that one pictured, I have to agree with abaka, it's steel.
abaka liked this
By denney13
I am still trying to get a green hose that fits an 1/8 in rod. Where is a definitive place to get this hose or if someone has a small piece they r willing to part with I would b happy to take it off your hands. This one piece is holding me up from putting my gun together.

You guys are MUCH better at IDing stuff than I am&[…]

Reboot hose attached. And Still working out a fe[…]

Thanks for making this thread - was able to follow[…]

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]