Hi guys. Been awhile.

These were posted by redditor reztezbor. Apologies if these have been posted/linked-to already on GBfans. This exhibit just went up, and I thought these photos should exist on the forum! This pack is in pretty good shape, and appears to be different from the ones in this thread.
Anyone in Indianapolis plan on going and getting some better shots?
-Namssorg

Link to the Imgur Gallery

NickoRay, Chace, Dougger liked this
That's a converted GB1 Hero pack.
How do you guys know this stuff? I did tons of research when I built my pack, but the depth of knowledge here always amazes me :)

Also, I know there were a bunch of secret pictures floating around of this pack at one point, are those what some people have been using as reference when referring to this specific pack?
Our group is right down the road from Indy. We are currently in the process of trying to set up an event for the whole group. I will be taking many, many, MANY pictures of the pack when we get there. This was the pack I based mine on, so I am really, really excited to be able to see it in person.

*Edit: Suit appears to be a Rothco. Disappointing...
nick-a-tron wrote:All holes on the Murray were plugged/covered when it was moulded to make the semi-heroes. You can also see the square on the ion arm under the PH25 where they put tape on to cover the whole.
nick are you referring to the hero in the pictures or the semi heros have a square?
halliwax wrote:
nick-a-tron wrote:All holes on the Murray were plugged/covered when it was moulded to make the semi-heroes. You can also see the square on the ion arm under the PH25 where they put tape on to cover the whole.
nick are you referring to the hero in the pictures or the semi heros have a square?
Both. They put a square of tape on the Hero Murray pack to cover the hole and this was captured in the mould so the square tape patch is visible on the semi heroes.
ecto1zee wrote:Awesome, thank you....it looks to be a thinner version of the one on Ray's pack (Sony lobby) any one have any thought(s) on that..
The "weld" on Ray's semi-hero pack is identical to the Venkman hero, since all of the GB2 semi-hero packs were cast from the original Venkman pack. Of course, there's the thick molded clay build-up behind the Ion Arm and Booster Tube to eliminate any undercuts from the semi-hero mold.

nick-a-tron liked this
Took more pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/r7hna/layout/blog

EDIT:
Lewis Tully wrote:.*Edit: Suit appears to be a Rothco. Disappointing...
The pack and belt are the only props from Sony. They bought a random khaki suit and boots to hang the pack off.

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]