For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By Cory GB Maine
First off we have a new logo. We would love some input.

Also we did our first event at the "Coast City Comic Con" hosted by Coast City Comics in Portland Maine. It was the first time our whole group had been together and done an event. We got some great press and everyone was stoked to see us.

So lets meet the team.

Thats all for now.
By Some_Guy
The logo is waaay too busy. If you guys expect to get any patches made, there would be absolutely no detail within it. Sit and think about your logo for a while, make it simple yet recognizable (as if it wasn't already) and make sure it doesn't have too much fine detail if you want patches made. It'd look like a giant blue blob otherwise.
By Cory GB Maine
Cory GB Maine wrote:Thanks man. Good to think about. Don't think we would ever do a patch out of that logo.
No way. We would never. Ok yes. We only had one fully up and running that day out of the three we had with us. So use what you got.
By MRblahface
Yeah You are missing a golden opportunity on the logo. What is one thing when you think of Maine? LOBSTERS!!! Do something using lobsters like a lobster grabbing a ghost or something. That would be Sick!
By jthamner
i had one made up from the GB2 logo. instead of the two fingers, he held up a lobster!.. i thought that it was OVERDONE. everywhere i looked there seemed to b a GB2 logo holding something! and to top it all off.. i HATE lobster.
By MRblahface
You may hate lobster, But it fits perfect into maine then the current one. If you guys get a patch it would be a mush of colors, Because fabric isint like a picture. Or you could make a RV Logo, as your motto is Vacation Land. Or make a Rv Ecto...
By NHVenkman
I would worry less about team patches and logo's and would work more on getting everyone on the same page with thier gear and uniforms, setting up events, and more importantly having fun. You guys have some good teams to the south of you that would be happy to help ya. GBNH and the Bay state guys.
By jthamner
packs and uniforms are at the top of the list! my pack is finished, Dwight just purchased his shell, , so it wont be long and well have 2 packs up and running. id say a couple momths we will be ready 100%! the hardest part is getting events in maine. i dont wanna step on anyones toes by going to NH or Mass. as long as the NHGB/BAYGB are cool with helpin us out. that would be awesome! but we shall see! thanks for all your feedback
By Foom Man
Cool. We've got the other thread & Facebook event up and running if you guys have any questions. So it'll be at least two of you then? We're trying to get a headcount and idea of how many people in complete packs to expect.
By jthamner
i will definatly be there in full gear!! :) if i can get my wifes uniform done by then shell be there too, if not definitely next time... her pack will be done by then! :)
By jthamner
NHVenkman wrote:At this point needs to be full gear at st pattys parade

Weird,.. i heard open call. you think it would have said,. "open call-but need full gear" but either way we will be there! count us in.

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]