For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Syco54645
I am there for sure!

Sent from my rooted droid x
By FrancineStantz
Thanks for posting! I'm pumped for this. I'm about 90 minutes north. Just have to make sure I know where I'm going. After a google search this place seems to be in a plaza. Does anyone know?
FrancineStantz wrote:Thanks for posting! I'm pumped for this. I'm about 90 minutes north. Just have to make sure I know where I'm going. After a google search this place seems to be in a plaza. Does anyone know?
The address comes back to a Walgreens.

But the Walgreens is in a plaza, so thats my guess.
By FrancineStantz
The Roach On Twelve wrote:
FrancineStantz wrote:Thanks for posting! I'm pumped for this. I'm about 90 minutes north. Just have to make sure I know where I'm going. After a google search this place seems to be in a plaza. Does anyone know?
The address comes back to a Walgreens.

But the Walgreens is in a plaza, so thats my guess.
I searched Dan aykroyd bottle signing pittsburgh" and a few results down there's a site that verifies the address. It has to be a plaza. Really looking forward to seeing mr. Aykroyd and hanging with the sc ghostbusters. I wish I was closer so I could be a member lol
By FrancineStantz
I did email crystal head. I got an email back saying he usually signs up to three other items. Ill probably take 3 things lol

The roach on 12, I enjoy your screen name. You and me might have 2 of the most creative gb names on the board lol
By OAOSwartz
For those wondering where the location is I did some leg work and this is what I came up with:

that the wines & spirits store is actually upstairs from Walgreen's. There is an entrance for Walgreen's and then right next to that is a stairway that goes directly to the doors of the liquor store. There is an adjacent parking lot to the Walgreen's but there's also a ramp behind the parking lot that's adjacent to Walgreen's and it takes you directly to the secondary entrance to the liquor store and the parking lot is a lot bigger then it looks from google maps.
By FrancineStantz
You may have. I was first in line. You know, the guy that got a bunch of stuff signed and probably pissed everyone off lol

My friend couldn't go so I got a couple of things signed for him. I'm sure I saw you guys I just don't know who is who.

I thought it was great how Dan took group pictures with people dressed in gear before he did anything else.
By FrancineStantz
I don't know. I was kinda out of it from standing there so long. Weren't sure if it was you guys or other steel city ghostbusters. How many of you are there?
By FrancineStantz
I live about 90 minutes north and I didn't wanna miss the pens game. I got there around 12. I figured thered be other people there by then.
Favorite William Atherton Movie.

"Die Hard" for me! Atherton's po[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]