For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By jscarff3
You read it right here folks! We are looking for fellow busters who live in and around the Baltimore area who would be interested in joining up with us! This is just to see how many people are interested, get a head count so to speak. We can discuss what we do, when, and all that at a later time. Just reply to this post and I'll add you to the list.

List:
jscarff3
NismoJoe
By BigC
I want to join the Baltimore GB's.
By Ketchum
I'm in. I'll do whatever I can to help out.
By BigC
I need someone to build me a proton pack.
By Busterchris
How Much are you willing to spend? no one is going to build you a Pack without compensation, and when you have someone build you a pack, it ends up costing more than it would if you were to make it yourself. if you feel like you can't do it. instead of asking for people to build you one, ask if they will help you bild one, you will get a much better reaction from members and more are willing to help out that way.

Not to be a dick or anything but thats how we all roll here, besides if you think i'm a dick, just ask Will, he knows how kick ass I am :lol:
By BigC
hey, it's cool.
By Ketchum
Chris is pretty kick ass.

But yeah I'm in the same boat money wise. Thats why I have a custum proton pack. And currently adding a new gun to it.
By jscarff3
Yeah BigC building your own pack is the way to go. It can be a pain in the ass, and you will be surprised how easy it is to dump $$$ into it. But in the end, when the sawdust settles and the paint fumes fade, the satisfaction you feel is PRICELESS!!
By BigC
I'm currently using my RGB toy proton pack.
By jason4106
hey guys, if you want we can get together and i can help u guys build your own packs i built mine out of stuff from the dollar store and such it has lights sound and pretty cool looking and if we are starting a franchise we should have packs that look similar? let me know
By BigC
cool, what area you live in?
By BigC
cool, I live in Dundalk.
By jason4106
well let me know man , i am working on mine and i wont mind helping you with yours , ill give you a list of stuff if you like my desing if not we will go with the plans you choose and you get the stuff and i will swing by your place o whatever and we will start work, that goes for anyone who lives in around or near dundalk and essex. you can see my pack on my profile
By BigC
can you PM me your phone number?
By TurboTrey03
i'm willing to make a drive for any big events so i'll join..i'm in ocean city tho!

BigC and others might want to check out Garee's Budget pack build. I'm currently working on my pack using his build ideas. So far so good!
By Ketchum
So guys lets get the balls rolling on this shall we?
By jscarff3
Just a heads up for anyone that what's to tag along. There is a costume concert at Recher Theatre on Oct 30th featuring Ballyhoo, 86 the Effort, Can't Hang, and Coastal Vibrations. They are all local bands, and let me tell you that the music is pretty good. I've seen all these bands quite a few times. Anyways, myself and a couple of others from the group are going in full gear. So anyone who wants to meet up with us, come on out. I'm not sure if they are doing a costume contest or not, probably not. But still it should be a good time. http://www.rechertheatre.com

Speaking of bands does anybody play an instrument? I play the drums.
By BigC
Anyone goin to Otakon, I got my RGB proton pack straps extended and I found my old RGB ghost trap.
By Ketchum
So did this kinda just die?
By Busterchris
Yup, Look at the magority of the people in this fourm.......and it's past october, the halloween novelty has worn off.

If anyone is still interested though, the NOVA GB's invited us down to the Toys for tot's program at toys r us on december 5th, Anyone interested should post in the NOVA GB's topic right below or above us
By jscarff3
I wouldn't say this is dead yet. Everyone has been busy with other stuff. I'm getting married in January and just haven't had much time to put any thought into it. I kinda just wanted to get a feel for who all would be interested. But by all means if anyone wants to take this a run with it go right ahead. Keep us posted though cause any events or gatherings that come up I can at least try to make. When things die down in real life, I hope to start working on getting a real website together for us and cool stuff like that.
By Ketchum
Well gentleman and ladies. What must we do to get this ball-a-rolling? 2010 con season is approching slowly.
By Busterchris
Busterchris wrote:Yup, Look at the magority of the people in this fourm.......and it's past october, the halloween novelty has worn off.

If anyone is still interested though, the NOVA GB's invited us down to the Toys for tot's program at toys r us on december 5th, Anyone interested should post in the NOVA GB's topic right below or above us

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]