For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Ectodad
Hey and I thought that I was the only one! I have found a nc/sc gb group, but there site is messed up or something I cant seem to ever get on it.
By paqman
I'm in Columbia, SC. I'm more interested in starting my own branch since I have some funny and new, cool ideas of my own, but it's always nice to know some local guys to do prop builds with or something.
By Undrtkrbob
Forgot about my own thread. lol My friend and I are starting an Upstate Chapter. Hopefully I'll have a few more join in soon. We're working on our movie packs now and should be done in the next few months or so. We're definitely going to Dragoncon this year. It would be great to have some of the SC guys there with us. I also got in on the GBfans CNC machines so I'll hopefully be making traps for anyone interested whenever the machines ship.
By arledgej1
I know the other guy is going to dragon con and should be buying a proton pack this week. And I am almost done with a Slime Blower and will be starting a trap or 2 for me and him soon. I will post pictures of the Slime Blower and all parts and measurements once construction is done. Then all i have to do is paint.
By arledgej1
We could work something out. We have talked about doing some of the relay's for life and different events like that to raise money and to get our name out there. I read up on yalls budge style packs and like the way they turned out and once my slime blower and a basic bar / club trap is made then I might try out yalls style of packs or a RGB pack.
By Undrtkrbob
Yeah they were pretty fun to build. Definitely could have done better on those if not for the Halloween rush. Found some new ways to do certain things now that we've had time to step back and look at them. I'm waiting on my shells at the moment from Alkaline for our movie packs. Also going to order light and sound kits this weekend. Our local Comic shop also does different events and such throughout the year. In May you have Free Comic Book Day that most comic shops are about of. We were supposed to make an appearance there but my sadly we both have to work that weekend.

I'm using accurate LC1 alice frames for our new packs, but still have 2 LC2 milspec frames lying around. If you guys ever need them just let me know.
By roopjm
I'd love to join up with you guys sometime! Need to do a build for costume and props though!
By roopjm
hey Arledgej1!

Thanks for the welcome!
I am in Florence, which is halfway between Columbia and myrtle beach
By roopjm
I don't know of any other Ghostheads in the area, at least not any willing to commit to the build.
Yeah 'Guh' just about sums Flotown up :)
By roopjm
Some other friends and I are working together to build a Franchise ourselves! Some good friends up in Dillon.
Things are rolling along well. Uniforms are in varying stages of completeness. Proton packs are in progress.
One guy is doing a slime blower, and another is working on a logo design.

We are all fairly spread around the state, do you guys wanna do local chapters, and meet up every once in a while for a state meetup?
Thoughts? Ideas?
By arledgej1
That sounds like a good idea to me. I have some work to do to my slime blower (dont have pics up here yet of it), we are looking at making or buying a proton pack ( i would make an RGB style pack) and I just got a Matty Collector PKE today from a guy in Lexington. I would like it if we all could pick a date out and plan a group event.
By roopjm
If anybody wants to get together sometime, pm your email and we'll start up a discussion!
By Curtis Hart
Hi there,
I'm one of the Dillon guys that the boss was talking about. I think it would be sort of nifty to set up like a monthly meetup type thing that would allow us to build friendship and work on props or what-not together. I've been dabbling in prop building for a little over a year now. Mainly doing steampunk stuff and H.P. Lovecraft inspired "things in a jar". Recently, I've moved into recreating things from various video games. I'm focused on Fallout 3 props (along with Ghostbusters) right now. I do fairly well at and have a lot of tips that I'd love to share. On the reverse side of that, I know that you guys have a LOT of tips and tricks that I could learn from as well. The day you stop learning is the day you die after all.
By roopjm
Hey guys,
I'm thinking about setting up scghostbusters.com and then doing subdomains for the different branches:
peedee.
midlands.
upstate.

thoughts?

thanks!
By roopjm
The cost would be minimal, I have hosting i've been using for a few years for my band, and it has tons of options on it. So, i'm absorbing most of the cost, I'd just like, maybe $10 a year to help with the domain fees, otherwise i pay $7/mo, every 2 years for my hosting, through hostmonster.com

I would be the main administrator, but could hook you up with many things like wordpress, phpnuke, phpBB, and ftp access to upload your own files.

PM if you guys are interested, and tell me details, like I could go ahead and setup
midlands.scghostbusters.com to forward to your facebook page
By Curtis Hart
I'm all about the Myrtle Beach showing. I'm sure most of the rest of the PeeDee folks will be there too.
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]