For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By SuperGeekGirl
Just wondering... are we signed up yet for the parade? As a group? When's our cutoff date for this year? I'd like to talk to a couple other people in our group I know are going to D*C. I'm not sure if they'll be up to marching, though.
By bpontheair
SuperGeekGirl wrote:Just wondering... are we signed up yet for the parade? As a group? When's our cutoff date for this year? I'd like to talk to a couple other people in our group I know are going to D*C. I'm not sure if they'll be up to marching, though.
Yes, we are registered for the parade. Right now I have 60 spots reserved for us as that's been the average the last couple of years. That can change if more people sign up. The deadline to post here and sign up is Aug. 1.

I need a vehicle count, too. :cool:
By bpontheair
ThrowingChicken wrote:General statement: Let those Kickstarter folks walk with you, don't be dicks about it.
QFT. I can't speak for everyone else, but I am personally not opposed to this. I'll have ribbons ready for them. :cool:
By Borzou
Brock, I am in.
By gbjanine
Hiya! This'll be my first Dragon*Con for myself and for my husband. We're coming from the Orlando area. We're wearing our GB suits on Saturday and would love to join you!
By bpontheair
Got ya down, Chris!

Remember we're providing our final number to D*C at the first if August, so please let is know here if you're joining us!

Also, we need a car count!

Sent from my containment unit using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By lucky12
Count me in. I will actually be in the middle of moving from Georgia to Kansas that weekend. Hopefully I will be able to meet some of the Kansas people's that weekend.
By Chace
lucky12 wrote:Count me in. I will actually be in the middle of moving from Georgia to Kansas that weekend. Hopefully I will be able to meet some of the Kansas people's that weekend.
BTW I wanna personally apologize for us not getting anything going out your way during your stay here homie!

But enjoy DragonCon, it's a blast!
By lucky12
Chace wrote:
lucky12 wrote:Count me in. I will actually be in the middle of moving from Georgia to Kansas that weekend. Hopefully I will be able to meet some of the Kansas people's that weekend.
BTW I wanna personally apologize for us not getting anything going out your way during your stay here homie!

But enjoy DragonCon, it's a blast!

No worries. We all just had conflicting schedules and plans. Hell, you had a wedding to go through. It is easier for one person to drive 4 hours to Atl, rather than a group of people driving 4 hours to Sav. So I should apologize to not making it up for any of your events. See you at DCon.
By darthmitsy
I will be there for sure and need a ribbon. This is Lisa. Last year I was Liberty. This year I'll do Dana as Zuul. Is there a Louis signed up yet?
By bpontheair
hotmanharper wrote:Still have us down for 2???
Yep!

Based on just this thread, I'm seeing ~75 and ONE car.

You have two more days to speak up before I turn in our final number. After that, I'll tack on a few more ribbons like last year, but not many. Stragglers, you may get left out this year, so answer before the end of Wednesday!

Also.. only ONE car??? :sigh:

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]