For users in Canada. Eh?
By namebrand
I wanted to invite anyone here that would like to come to the 2013 Toronto Prop Party. It's a gathering of prop builders, collectors and enthusiasts from the Greater Toronto Area as well as all across Southern Ontario and beyond! In past years the event has been largely private just with members of online prop forums as well as friends and family attending to show off their handiwork, collections, and ‘talk shop’. As we've continued to grow in our 3rd year we encourage anyone to attend.

The Location
Toronto Plaza Hotel
1677 Wilson Avenue Toronto, ON
The Prince Regent Conference Room

The Day
Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Time
9:00am to 1:00pm (private)
The event will be private for exhibitors, prop forum members and their friends from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Exhibitors should try to arrive and set up before 11:00am to minimize chaos as the room fills.

1:00pm to 5:00pm (open to the public)
After 1:00pm the event will be open to the public, everyone welcome!

Tickets
$10 each, kids under 12 are free. Available at the door (cash only).

Parking and entrance
Parking and entrance is located behind the hotel with an entrance is off Beverly Hills Drive.

What’s going down at the 2013 Toronto Prop Party
Wondering what to expect at the 2013 Toronto Prop Party? Some of the planned features for the 2013 Toronto Prop Party include:
  • A Knight Rider K.I.T.T. replica (weather permitting)
  • A Back to the Future Delorean Time Machine replica (weather permitting)
  • A radio controlled Star Wars R2D2 replica
  • A life size Darth Vader (McQuarrie prototype)
  • Hundreds of props and costumes on display
  • Various demonstrations (still to be determined)
  • Hundreds of dollars in prizes to be raffled off
  • Much more to come…
T-shirts
We now have t-shirts available on our Spreadshirt shop to help cover costs of the event if you’re interested. If you do think you’ll get one you should try and get one right away in order to allow as much shipping time as possible. And if there's a style of shirt you'd like that you don't see available please let me know and I can set it up for you. http://torontopropparty.spreadshirt.com/
ImageImageImage

Tables and Floor Space
I am in charge of organizing the room layout and space, so if you'd like to bring some stuff to show off please let me know. There are 6 and 8 foot tables so I need to know how many of each you would need (you can also take a half table/share a table).
I also need to know if you need any floor space for mannequins etc., how many square feet you need (example 3 feet by 2 feet).
TABLE/FLOOR SPACE IS LIMITED SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP
Open space on the day of the event will be first come first served.

More info and photos of past events
You can find out all the info about the Toronto Prop Party, photos, prizes, etc. on our Facebook page or website.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto- ... 4562627286
http://torontopropparty.com/

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]