Ok thought i'd get this thread going to keep all those who've ordered one of my new trap kits (and everyone else) up to date on how things are going.

As it stands now ive built the 2 main side walls, the optional side panel plates with the rods and vector plate casted in (the dials and CAL-R will be seperate) and started on the cartridge box. VERY happy with how its looking so far :)

But now 3 words you all dread....photos comming soon (camera is it my sisters place until i go over and pick it up).

Watch this space :)
Last edited by nick-a-tron on August 29th, 2010, 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
By nick-a-tron
Thanks for all the replies guys. This is really one of those projects thats is such a joy to work on and I wish I could invest all of my time into it but there are a couple of other things I have to work on alongside this so time is divided right now. But once those other projects are complete then its full steam ahead on this project.

Im really happy with how things are looking right now and everything looks spot on (many hours of measuring and remeasuring the plans and eyeballing a heap of reference photos pays off).

Trust me, im just as excited to see this finished as you all are and I cant wait to start offering the kits to the community.

Anyway, as she sits the now the doors and doorframe are now built, i added some detail to the rear cartridge bulkhead and the inside struts of the cartridge have been added for the doorframe to fit onto.

Pics comming tomorrow!! :)
By Filandrius
Take your time, man. It'll be worth it. This one's a winner. :D

So, to be clear, if I have every single greeblie (including the side plating) the kit will come without the optional plating, right? Ironically, the only thing I'm missing are the two little rectangular knobs on the front of the trap (I really don't know where I'll get them... Where?!? Oh cruel fate!)

EDIT: I almost forgot: if I'm not mistaken, the bolts are molded in the kit. If I want to use real bolts, will that be possible? I'm kind of a sucker for details. ;)

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]