By nick-a-tron
Ok, let me start off by saying I FINALLY got a new laptop yesterday which means I have working USB ports for the 1st time in about 2 years so ill be able to post photos up of my builds and projects up on a much more regular basis :D

So, lets start off with a few photos of how my hero trap build is comming along. Made using one of my kits, AJ's metal plates and as many real "found" objects as possible. Only got the cartridge finished right now but the main body will be completed when I have the time (halloween rush means I havent got much time for it right now).

Anyway, here are the photos....
By Filandrius
This thread is going straight in my reference folder.

I can already tell that this trap will be one of the greats. :) Can't wait for the updates!
By Bob Wobbaz
Very nice work Nick, every time i see your work on your traps, it tempts me a bit more to buy one of your kits...
By zakuz
Beautiful, That traps gonna look great hanging off your belt!!
By irricanian
Hmm, the stuff i have is an iron paint you brush on ,let dry then spray on an oxidizer and it converts to rust.

I just got off the phone with my Foster rep. so here's the skinny on the couplers.

The 22-2 male connector is available in "brass" as well as plated steel however the new version of the plated steel is no longer brass colored. So I have the 22-2B's (brass) on order, the 2022 female coupler has never been made in brass, it's always been the plated steel version.
By pchrisbosh1
Absolutely beautiful so far Nick, you got the yellow stripes spot on perfect, a detail many stray from getting accurate.
By Filandrius
Annnnnnnd that's why this thread is in my reference folder. :D

Speaking of which guys, to you have an idea of the angle of the SU stripes?
By nick-a-tron
Mike I worked out the angle by looking at this photo...

http://www.gbfans.com/image.php?url=/im ... e/12/6.jpg

The way the yellow stripe nearest us enters the corner of door forms an arrow just a few degrees off 45°.

I started by placing the masking tape 45° and then bringing it down until it matched the one in the photo. I then added all the other masking tape strips parallel to that :)
By Ryusui
You owe me a new set of eyes. I am now blind due to the irradiating awesome the pictures of that trap produced.
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]