By egie
Does anybody have the warning label on the bottom of the ghost trap? I cant find it anywhere. (I already searched it here on GB fans with no luck)
By mburkit
The label on the bottom of the trap is actually cut from this label on top of the pack.

The top quarter of the label that has the "Warning" and description is actually used on the top of the battery box, under the hand of the trap. The bottom 3/4's is used for the bottom of the trap.

Hope that helps.
By egie
Thanks I added it to the bottom of my matty trap

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By skeg_man
+1 for the photo. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By egie
Im having troubles putting in a photo, ill get one in as soon as possible.

By egie

PIC HAS ARRIVED! sorry for bad quality pic. And yes i know its not going the accurate way.
By egie
It would be tiny the other way. It looks much better in real life, I put clear scotch tape over it for a glossy affect, and its printed on shipping label paper. The only way to put this on was on the battery box.

By egie
Also is this a label or a plug in, and if it is a label, does any body know which one? It sort of looks like a plug here, but i watched the movie last night and it looked more like a label.
By skeg_man
That would be a plug..... Correct me if i'm wrong tho masters...
By RedVirtue
mburkit wrote: The top quarter of the label that has the "Warning" and description is actually used on the top of the battery box, under the hand of the trap. The bottom 3/4's is used for the bottom of the trap.

Hope that helps.
Can someone show or illustrate the correct placement of this decal on the trap? I could use the visual aid.
By Cory GB Maine
I was about to post a thread on this. Helps me out on my trap. Also I got bored and made this up. Forgot to save it as a png so its a sloppy jpeg. Sorry.

Thats the original and the one I made.

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]