Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By SCFoximus
My belt gizmo came in yesterday from MMM, and it was packaged great, nice and secure. I, of course, pulled a wire out of the daughterboard in my excitement to unpackage it, but it was an easy fix. Other than that, great item, solid craftsmanship, happy to put this on my belt.
irricanian liked this
By Hoot
I'm posting premature feedback.

Colin sought me out after a wanted posting. Placed my order yesterday.
I've had a terrible week and Colin helped me out immensely. One of the best guys I've had the pleasure of doing business with. I don't have product in hand but I'm not really worried about quality to be honest. The feedback on here speaks volumes.

Thanks buddy!
irricanian, bnkpro liked this
By Hoot
Ordered from Colin last week, mailed Thursday or Friday. Got it today ahead of the projected reception date.
I didn't realize it but Colin was nice enough to include a hose clamp without charge! Though, I have to figure out how to put it together lol
Got a PKE holster and a leg hose socket thing (brains fried; need a nap) and all are fabulous quality and great prices. Will definitely buy some more stuff when wifey says I'm allowed.
The ecto man cave has to be done first :( wait...why is that sad. I digress -

Thanks Colin!!!!
irricanian liked this
By IPv6Freely
Decided one day last week I'd post in the wanted section looking for an R2DEVO light kit, since I can't find mine (I moved in May - must be in a box somewhere still).

Amazingly, Colin had a kit he bought that wasn't even opened. It just arrived today, and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks Colin!
irricanian liked this
By TeamZoth
Got a built and completed pack from Colin, it was incredibly awesome!, And i truly love it! Definitely tied with my screen accurate Bobafett costume for number one thing that i own!
I also got a holster for my Matty PKE and Trap from him!
Not only that, but when i wanted to install an amp into my pack, he was super helpful, and patient dealing with a guy who knows little to nothing about electronics. He even sent me an e-mail with little drawings showing how to attach everything. Really above n beyond Colin!, I really appreciate all the help, and all the work you put into my pack man :)

And now i can suit up as a bounty hunter who after killing his targets, can also steal their souls afterwards to claim my rewards :D
irricanian liked this
By evallded
I ordered a handful of resin parts an hoses. All of the resin parts were clean, needed hardly any clean up. We had a prob with hoses (his supplier was out) but he was adamant and got the hoses out to me and in time for me to make my costume contest. Super nice guy to deal with and for shipping from Canada it was pretty fast!

Thanks buddy for coming through, will do busines with again
irricanian liked this
By IPv6Freely
Got my set of ectogoggle plates today. Very happy with the quality, speed of shipping, etc.

I'll have to file them a little bit because my lenses (jimbo7) don't quite fit and I'm having difficulty fitting the plates into the frames. That being said, it's still one step further than anyone else has managed to come up with as of yet :) I'd recommend them!
irricanian liked this
By PKGene
I'm not really sure why I'm responding here because there can be no doubt to Colin's awesomeness as a seller but hey, more can't hurt.

Several months ago I purchased parts for my pack, and most recently I ordered some of his leftover sale items. He was always incredibly quick to respond, very accommodating on combining shipping (to the point where, if the postage stamp on this package was accurate, he took a tiny hit on it ) and one of the fastest shippers I've dealt with.

Hope I can deal with him yet again!
irricanian liked this
By 1985gbfan
Collin is a proton pack parts master when it comes down to it. Just got my package in today as he even told me it would. This man can see the future and I will buy more stuff from him as soon as I need more stuff. Again Collin rocks. Thanks you sir.
irricanian liked this
By SCFoximus
Was excited to see another MMM order wind up at my door yesterday, which shipped real quickly. All of the items were packaged neatly, and are, of course, in top-notch condition.

Thanks Colin!
irricanian liked this
By 35FT_TWINKIE
What can I say that hasn't been said in 18 pages of feedback. Colin is great! Ordered a handful of resin parts and some clippard barbs, Colin made some accommodations for me and had my stuff shipped out and to my doorstep in Houston in no time. Awesome castings, awesome quality, packaged well and great communication with Colin.

Fully plan on getting my aluminum pack parts from him as well.
irricanian liked this
By Nboucher2392
This guy is just awesome. I am working on a RGB ghost trap and was struggling with some of the parts. He definately helped out with that. Once i get the chance again, i will definately be purchasing some more stuff from him.
irricanian liked this
By drjameshouse
I have had 3 transactions with Colin over the last couple of years and have forgotten to leave feedback for the other 2 so I will be summarizing them now. This is MY HONEST feedback and hope it won't be held against me (especially negative karma) as I believe in honest feedback so others can benefit and the sellers can improve. I am also NOT part of any conspiracy against any parties on the site.

The first transaction was when I was very new to buying parts and perhaps a little too gung ho to get started. I purchased a couple of resistor sets, grips, and ppd's. I remember there was an issue with communication. I can't remember the specifics and of course I can't find the back and forth, but I do know either I didn't get a reply to the order or the order didn't ship out right away. Either way I did get my parts which made me happy. Now I didn't know the difference between different sellers and resin qualities,etc back then but I do resin parts from other sellers now. I also have multiple grips from multiple sellers to compare to MMM grips and the MMM parts need more cleanup. There are more airbubbles in the resin castings than with any other seller I have bought from. Not a huge deal but be aware that you may need to spend more time with cleanup before using them. MMM may have increased quality since I bought mine....I can't vouch as I haven't bought any more resin parts from him. Also the grips are smaller than screen used and other sellers. Both height and length.

The second transaction was for his Slimeblower Aluminum brackets. This transaction went pretty smoothly and (while I haven't done a lot of research on the parts) I am happy with the quality and the transaction.

The last transaction was for his recent Slimeblower Gun Kit. I was a little hesitant as I've heard good things about them, but also had many questions about the accuracy of them. I tried asking what they were based on or about dimensions of them and it fell on deaf ears. I also talked with owners of the previous run and nobody would provide any kind of dimensions out of respect to Colin. In the end I decided to pull the trigger and hope for the best.

The first surprise was that he asked for a deposit and that was never mentioned before. I would have been fine with a deposit but it was never communicated there would be one until I had an invoice for it. The second surprise was that the listing showed (or maybe implied) US currency. There was no mention that it was expected CAD instead of USD. While not a big difference I did end up paying more money than what I thought I was going to be paying. If the item is expected to be paid in a different currency than USD than I think it's only fair to list that in the for sale thread.

I did add a part and Colin was willing to combine the shipping which made me happy. I got the kit just under the paypal dispute period (from deposit payment) which also made me happy. The aluminum parts themselves are of good quality and I am happy on the quality. The part I'm not happy with is the accuracy. The nose cone is clearly too short and the small hole looks to be too small. Just by glancing at reference photos the hole drilled for mounting the nose cone are off, and the hole for the rear handle is wrong. Finally it appears the the hinge is too short. Based on reference the hinge should go through a slot in the rear tail piece and in the kit it's only long enough to meet the tail piece. As far as diameter and length it appears close, but since there are no definite plans or measurements known publicly I can't say either way. BUT, I think it's close.

Overall I was not very happy with the quality of resin parts I have received and the overall transaction of the Slime Blower Gun Kit. I was happy with the quality and craftsmanship of the aluminum parts, but I don't believe them to be screen accurate. I wish that Colin would have better communicated what measurements he was using or which plans he based them on....or simply stated he will not be disclosing that information. It is a good gun kit if you aren't concerned with accuracy. I haven't decided if I will be trying to modify, weld, purchase a new hinge, etc... the kit or if I will eventually resell.
By muppet
Was extremely happy with the wand kit and other pieces i ordered.
What i like most about it was, that the kit included everything i needed in it.
Was easy to put together.
irricanian liked this
By Michael Clifton
I have bought numerous items off of MMM. All I can say is that his service is the best. He is always welcome to respond via email. His parts are top notch. Basically he sells the best of the best. I have no complaints at all. If you want the best available, MMM is you guy. He is one of my #1 go to guys to get Ghostbuster parts from. Always the best, forget the rest. :)
irricanian liked this
By irricanian
drjameshouse wrote:I have had 3 transactions with Colin over the last couple of years and have forgotten to leave feedback for the other 2 so I will be summarizing them now. This is MY HONEST feedback and hope it won't be held against me (especially negative karma) as I believe in honest feedback so others can benefit and the sellers can improve. I am also NOT part of any conspiracy against any parties on the site.

I'll respond to your feedback in red, please take the time to read it. This is not me snapping back at feedback like some on this site try to portray me as being.

The first transaction was when I was very new to buying parts and perhaps a little too gung ho to get started. I purchased a couple of resistor sets, grips, and ppd's. I remember there was an issue with communication. I can't remember the specifics and of course I can't find the back and forth, but I do know either I didn't get a reply to the order or the order didn't ship out right away. Either way I did get my parts which made me happy. Now I didn't know the difference between different sellers and resin qualities,etc back then but I do resin parts from other sellers now. I also have multiple grips from multiple sellers to compare to MMM grips and the MMM parts need more cleanup. There are more airbubbles in the resin castings than with any other seller I have bought from. Not a huge deal but be aware that you may need to spend more time with cleanup before using them. MMM may have increased quality since I bought mine....I can't vouch as I haven't bought any more resin parts from him. Also the grips are smaller than screen used and other sellers. Both height and length.

Never has there been any issues with communication from me, I have replied to every one of your questions and modifications to your orders so i don't know where you are getting this from. As for the grips, you never once contacted me to say you had any issue with them or if there was allowed me to correct it. You mention my grips being smaller and needing more cleanup, perhaps; but they fit with my gun kit which they are primarily sold with and there used to be a statement about "compatibility" with other makers parts/kits. Each sellers grips are slightly different and if you think mine are full of "air bubbles" you haven't looked around much, i see bubbles in every makers parts, it's resin. Minor prep before paint is needed with any part. I am constantly working to improve the quality of my parts.

The second transaction was for his Slimeblower Aluminum brackets. This transaction went pretty smoothly and (while I haven't done a lot of research on the parts) I am happy with the quality and the transaction.

Noone else has ever offered these parts and the parts I offered were as accurate as possible, measurements were given to me by reliable sources (who did not want to be identified) for fear of backlash from certain people in this community. I respected their wishes.

The last transaction was for his recent Slimeblower Gun Kit. I was a little hesitant as I've heard good things about them, but also had many questions about the accuracy of them. I tried asking what they were based on or about dimensions of them and it fell on deaf ears. I also talked with owners of the previous run and nobody would provide any kind of dimensions out of respect to Colin. In the end I decided to pull the trigger and hope for the best.

Deaf ears? Really? Go look back at the thread, Kingpin explained that there were no official "plans" and that measurements were based on photos and scaling. I also had to work within the boundries of the manufacturing process. Do you have any idea how difficult that nosecone was to make? The originals were spun aluminum which is extremely expensive and only a few people can do it. Again, noone has offered a Slime blower gun and I can assure you no one will, especially at that price, that kit should have cost twice what was charged. Also look at any of the published Slime blower plans here and talk to me about accuracy.

I also took notes of feedback from 1st run buyers and made needed changes recommended to me by Nickatron. It is a kit and some work needs to be done to complete it. Drilling/ tapping holes etc. Since all the parts to complete it were not available at the time certain things had to be left off for future consideration.

The first surprise was that he asked for a deposit and that was never mentioned before. I would have been fine with a deposit but it was never communicated there would be one until I had an invoice for it. The second surprise was that the listing showed (or maybe implied) US currency. There was no mention that it was expected CAD instead of USD. While not a big difference I did end up paying more money than what I thought I was going to be paying. If the item is expected to be paid in a different currency than USD than I think it's only fair to list that in the for sale thread.

Do you have any idea how much it cost to provide parts like this to the community? i'm sticking my neck out at peoples word that they would follow thru once the parts were ready (some people bailed on me) asking for a small deposit to prove a buyer is seroius is not too much to ask, I don't like getting stuck with hundreds of dollars of parts. All of my transactions on my webpage have always been in Canadian dollars, makes sense since I live in Canada, just like Nickatrons are in British pounds. It's clearly noted on my site and invoices.

I did add a part and Colin was willing to combine the shipping which made me happy. I got the kit just under the paypal dispute period (from deposit payment) which also made me happy. The aluminum parts themselves are of good quality and I am happy on the quality. The part I'm not happy with is the accuracy. The nose cone is clearly too short and the small hole looks to be too small. Just by glancing at reference photos the hole drilled for mounting the nose cone are off, and the hole for the rear handle is wrong. Finally it appears the the hinge is too short. Based on reference the hinge should go through a slot in the rear tail piece and in the kit it's only long enough to meet the tail piece. As far as diameter and length it appears close, but since there are no definite plans or measurements known publicly I can't say either way. BUT, I think it's close.

100% accuracy cannot be obtained (and i've never made any claims to that effect) , unless you have a screen used prop. We have to work with what we have available. Go have a look at all the amazing builds done with the kit

Overall I was not very happy with the quality of resin parts I have received and the overall transaction of the Slime Blower Gun Kit. I was happy with the quality and craftsmanship of the aluminum parts, but I don't believe them to be screen accurate. I wish that Colin would have better communicated what measurements he was using or which plans he based them on....or simply stated he will not be disclosing that information. It is a good gun kit if you aren't concerned with accuracy. I haven't decided if I will be trying to modify, weld, purchase a new hinge, etc... the kit or if I will eventually resell.
So you were not happy with the resin parts you got, what you should have done is contact me so I could either: a) refund you or b) send a suitable replacement. Both options are offered by me without question. You know how many parts I've had to replace/ refund in 10 years....4! As for the Slime blower gun kit, again go back and read the thread, never was screen accuracy implied or expressed, what I did offer was a quality kit at a great price and delivered it as quickly as possible to everyone on the list with no bullshit excuses about my personal life.

This is my HONEST reply to your feedback, I appreciate your feedback and will take note of it but I think some of it is misplaced. I am one of the most honest sellers you will ever come across and one of the best at communicating with my customers. GBfans bullshit aside.

I hope that this will not discourage you from participating in further MMM runs and if you do have questions please ask me directly and I'll do my best to answer. Posting in threads does not always get direct answers as sometimes it is not seen.

Regards,
Colin
MMM
By Denike
I have purchased from irricanian on ebay and through gbfans. Every single time, I have received quality parts and fast service. He is one of my two favorite sellers on gbfans because he is so reliable.

Keep up the great work! I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Incidentally: anyone on the fence about ordering irricanian's new aluminium parts - let me tell you: they are great!
irricanian liked this
By DHW
I got my slime blower gun kit this morning and i think its brilliant the workmanship is second to none, this is one of many past and future transactions i have done and will do with Colin. Excellent service, excellent communication, all round awesome job.

Thanks Colin.
irricanian liked this

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]