Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for ChapterMasterTu'Shan.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By pchrisbosh1
Ordered one of TJ's guntracks and have to say it's by far the cleanest and most accurate guntrack out there. Thanks TJ!
By XenuPrime
I just got some screws from TJ and everything whent smooth! Great price, clear communication, fast shipping and the items were correct.

Thanks!
By mburkit
Nick, I contacted him for you. Let me know if he doesn't get back to you. I know its not an excuse but he's been working 55 hour weeks lately. He said he did mail them out but they could have gotten lost in customs. He should be contacting you though about it.
By Phish4dinner
I paid for 10 of the 4-40 allen screws too on November 4th.. Still never recieved them... Jackdoud contacted him for me albout 2 weeks ago then TuShan emailed me back saying that he thinks he shipped them to wrong the address. I emailed my shipping info back and never heard back from him. Still never got them.. I'll try emailing him again tomorrow and see what happens.
By jackdoud
Last I heard he thought he was banned from the boards. Turns out it was only a temporary thing but he's not been back. He says he thought he posted everyones items months ago, I'll keep working on him to get him to log in or give me more info. With the holidays he may be busy though so catching him is problematic.
By AJ Quick
jackdoud wrote:Last I heard he thought he was banned from the boards. Turns out it was only a temporary thing but he's not been back. He says he thought he posted everyones items months ago, I'll keep working on him to get him to log in or give me more info. With the holidays he may be busy though so catching him is problematic.
First time I have heard about that....
By Phish4dinner
nick-a-tron wrote:Hope we dont have another blue falcon among us. Let us know how you get on Kenny.
I will keep you posted. He seemed to have a good reputation so i'm still staying optimistic... You arlready know i'm going to need those allen screws. :wink: I can't find them anywhere!!
By The Roach On Twelve
TJ really helped me out with some parts when I was in a bind.

Great resin, most accurate parts out there, and prompt shipping.
Not to mention the awesome plans he has put out that I've been using to put my new wand together.
By pchrisbosh1
I ordered a aluminum guntrack from TJ and he turned over ridiculously fast and the guntrack is beyond amazing and spot on accurate. Thanks TJ really appreciate your help.
By Davros
Received my guntrack discs - WOW - spot on quality product! super clean and accurate.

Very happy!

thanks for a great deal TJ
By JoeLuna33
PIcked up a PH25 from TJ. It is a very nice non circle version, at a great price.

Thanks dude!
By JAnderson392
Ordered a gun track and it is amazing and at a great price too. Would definitely but more aluminum parts from him if offered.

Thank you lots.
By Borzou
Had TJ make casts of a bullet shaped USB flashdrive for an upcoming costume. Casts came out darn near perfect. Casts were actually so accurate, the logo that was printed on the flash drive was transferred on the cast.

tl;dr: A+++ Would buy from again.

By noslliT
I just recently picked up an awesome piece of kit from TJ.

TJ has replicated an original semi hero powercell using the exact methods as the originals. It utilizes the same wire-wrapped chips (WIRE-WRAPPED), drives incandescent bulbs with sockets and can be comfortably powered with a Makita 9.6V battery. I'm not sure exactly how much time the batteries will power this but probably a few hours. It's a solid item and he is thinking about making an affordable basic pack kit.
I'm glad that I've got this detail covered to make my ultimate semi hero.

Thank you bud.
By Redwing19
I got a gun track from ChapterMasterTu'Shan and it is top quality! ChapterMaster had great communication, fast shipping, and the track was well packaged. He even followed up with me after to make sure the gun track arrived safely!
By DerGrundel
I received a gun track from ChapterMasterTu-Shan and not only is it flawlessly beautiful, it arrived in astonishing time! From PA to CA it took 2 or 3 days from when the payment was sent to when it was in my hands.

An absolute pleasure to do business with this gentleman and I look forward to making further purchases from him!

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]