Happy 4th of July from all of us at GBNH!

Introducing the "Stars and Stripes" Proton Pack!

Sadly she's not completely finished yet, but she will be all done come this weekend! Stay tuned for more pictures and videos!!!!

Last edited by FunkPunkTwang on July 4th, 2014, 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheRockman, jackdoud, Sutton621 and 3 others liked this
Makuta wrote:
Chace wrote:Nice Ultra Magnus Pack! :nicejobyoudid:
THAT is exactly what i thought!
(i didnt know Ultra Magnus had a Proton pack transformation)
Yeah....I didn't actually MEAN that.

See, I was in on the St. Paddy's pack build and once it was done and pics posted on the gbfans facebook page, people kept saying it was a Michaelangelo Ninja Turtle Pack....which IMHO makes no sense.

Anyway, Ultra Magnus was my first guess at what people will call this one.
This content received too many dislikes. Click SHOW to view

You wanna Proton Pack?! Well share this video for a chance to win our "Stars & Stripes" Proton Pack!
TheRockman, jackdoud, Cole Funstuff and 12 others liked this
FunkPunkTwang wrote:

You wanna Proton Pack?! Well share this video for a chance to win our "Stars & Stripes" Proton Pack!
This is the best thing I've ever seen.

I remember when we were doing the St. Paddy pack and we were all talking about other holiday packs, and how the 4th of July one should shoot fireworks.

My only regret is I wasn't there to see it in person (or to shoot at it as it exploded with one of my assault rifles because...AMERICA)

I'm gonna share the hell out of it and hope I get the remnants...If I do, they will be used to make a confederate pack...which will meet a similar demise because as I said before....AMERICA!
BluesSinger212, XxEctOxX, Carpeteria and 1 others liked this
If you have a mold for a pack shell and the various other parts as well ...fiberglass mat, fiberglass resin and casting resin are pretty cheap....so building a beater to blow up isn't really that expensive... 100 bucks and some free time maybe. Totally worth it for that video
Vincenzo330, FunkPunkTwang, XxEctOxX and 1 others liked this
I think some folks around here fail to understand that some of these guys have been doing this so long that they probably have everything they would need to assemble the basic portion of a pack on hand or can do so cheaply. You aren't just entering to win a blown up pack...you are entering for a chance to win a piece of what is now 4th of July history! booze, patriotism and blowing shit up. Its the American way. This is the part where you laugh...because it was funny....

I think you should forego the contest and just ship a piece of that pack to a gbfan member in as many states as possible...first come first serve....
See, all that I can get behind. I wasn't trying to be an a-hole, or a killjoy, I was just genuinely confused as to whether there would be a second pack built, or if it would be THIS pack that was sent to the winner. (Love how I am getting bad karma for defending myself and not thinking something is hilariously awesome... Fantastic...)
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]