Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
This topic was created to leave feedback for Ebay - "skatkat-2007" AKA "robert reitz" A+++ seller.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
in november 07 i saw a proton pack shell on ebay, i emailed the guy to ask if he also made the guns, he sais at the minuite he doesnt have the moulds for the gun or the money to make the mould,

and said if i pay for the pack and gun i can have it at cost price just so he can get the materials needed to make the gun mould.

i took the risk and on the 3rd december 07 paid for it thru Ebay and paypal, i was kept up to date with all that was going on. he said i would have the pack just after the new year,

the new year came and went and still nothing, he said it was going to be a little late, i trusted him so left it.

the end of Jan came and went, still nothing

Feb came and went. and at the end of Feb he said he was sending the pack out.

i was hoping so much that he did as i didnt want to get ripped off!

anyway it came to march and i recieved my pack and gun :)

and im so happy because i got it for soooo cheap lol

i took the risk, and the risk paid off

robert reitz, AKA skatkat-2007 is very genuine, it took a while for my pack to come because of the new mould but hes a genuine guy and kept me up to date with everything!

if someone can tell me how to post pics on here i can show you some pics of the pack and gun i got from him

thanks
Thanks man, glad you're happy with your purchase.

As far as posting pics, open an account @ photobucket.com and upload your pics there. Each photo you upload has tags you can use (right below the pic) and use the IMG tag and just copy that and paste onto the forums.

Thanks for the feedback btw! :)

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]