Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for propfan - Charles Walker.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By njukgb
CHARLES WALKER;

I ordered his set of parts for the pack from FUNKZILLA and I must say this I was greatly surprised at the quality of his pieces. Sadly, he no longer has the ribbon cable anymore - he updated his parts list - but his prices are reasonable and in great condition. Not only are his parts great - but he also inserts a 'painting and assembly' instruction page.. perfect for those who don't know (like me).[/url]
By AJ Quick
Charles Walker (propfan) - I have purchased numerous items from Charles with no problems in the transaction. Some of his parts were horribly inaccurate, but they are susposedly fine now. I would be hesitant to buy from him unless I know he has fixed the problems with right sizes... etc.
By hotshotdraw
Propfan: A recaster? Yipe. I've had nothing but positive experience with him, and I mean that. His parts are what I use in my builds(grips and knobs mostly). Some of his parts are off, but if you've got skill and this site, you'll be fine. What I really love about his parts is he usually sands and fills them for me. This saves me a day of work, and keeps me buying and building. Until I see specific proof of the recasting, I'll keep and open mind and an open wallet.
By keoni
propfan: i had no problems with charles. have done business with him many times and each time the parts were outstanding; real nice guy
Last edited by keoni on February 7th, 2007, 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By spark
Prop Fan: I've had nothing but great experiences with him and i this his work is excellent. Ive seen people complain about the accuracy of his work but I don't see anyone else offering all those parts for people.
By Master Taran
Propfan: I've bought several parts from him, and I thought they were excellent. He was a pleasure to deal with; I've had no problems with him at all. I've actually talked with him on the phone, and he seems like a pretty good guy
By GBFreek83
Speaking from personal experience on the internet and in real life , Charles Walkers resin casts are top notch quality and he himself is a wonderful guy! I recently went on my honeymoon cruise and when I came back, I just so happened to have docked in his home town!! This guy was generous enough to show me his shop, explain his molding and casting process, and even sell me some of his resin casts...I was there, and I saw with my own two eyes every single one of his ORIGINAL PARTS, he does NOT in fact recast anything...don't believe me? watch some footage here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... inal+parts

Hehe...I had to pull out my camera and get some footage of his shop, parts, and the good guy himself. Everyone, Charles Walker is a legit caster and human being. I'll deal with this guy for the rest of my life! :) Later fellow Ghostheads!! :)
-Thiago
By flynn
I've gotten several things from Charles, and been pleased with everything. I too would recommend his stuff, good quality and reasonable prices.
By BSjohnson
As with GhostbusterFreak, I've met Charles at his home and I've seen his shop and ORIGINAL parts. His casting process is clean and professional. His parts are of excellent quality. There are hardly any imperfections in them, and the only ones are tiny, tiny air bubbles inherint to the casting process, and EASILY fixed with Bondo putty, which he normally does HIMSELF at NO EXTRA CHARGE.

As far as any inaccuracies go, it's stuff like his hoses are a whole 1/16 off so they aren't visible to the naked eye. So unless you put his parts up to an actual screen-used pack, it doesn't matter.

His prices are VERY fair compared to some I've seen on these and other boards, and to top EVERYTHING off, he happens to be a VERY nice guy. I live maybe 40 miles away from him, and I regret that I haven't had the chance to go back and visit/work with him.

When I visited Charles, I had recently bought resin parts from Eric (Funkzilla). I was able to compare the parts side by side and noted several differences. So Eric doesn't seem to be a recaster either.

I own several of Charles' parts including: gun grips, hex barbs, gun knobs, barrel "trigger", a scratch built Crank Generator box, booster plug, crank knob, label set, and banjo tips. I am extremely pleased with Charles on a professional and personal level, and if I ever build another pack, he'll be the first I go to to buy parts.

That's my two cents.
By gb_dan
Always has been the man to go to for resin parts. Have done business with him multiple times and will do business again!
By starseed18
Im not sure if this is the right forum for this but i was wondering if anyone has heard from Charles Walker recently? I am interested in purchasing some parts from him (from http://gbparts.danawheels.net/pack.html) and emailed him a week+ ago but havent recieved a reply. I figured since it pertained to items for sale, this would be the proper place for it
By CAZAFANTASMA
Hey! I bought a dale resistor set, a crank knob, banjo tips for my proton pack. And a Pass alarm for my costume. I got to say he´s great! His parts are awsome, and he will answer any mail you send him. If not, it´s because something happened to him. When i send his money order, he didnt answer me back for a couple of days, but then he excused himself because he had his mother in operation. Got my part in priority mail with tracking number and all. You can see the parts in the proton pack forum "Ecuadorean protonpack" topic

Cheers

Sal
By cplbeaudoin
Bought an ass-load (can we say ass-load?) of Proton parts... great quality, great communication, highly recommended!
By Chrisakamagic83
ok here we go! I received my parts from Charles today and they are EXCELLENT! Much better than anything I could have hoped for. HIGHLY SUGGESTED! Thanks Charles! I might buy again possibly the bumper!

-Chris
By jimbo7
ive purchased a few times from charles and he is top notch quality. all of my parts arrive in excellent condition with MINIMAL IF ANY need for filler. will definately do business with him again.

jimbo
By davidkram2003
I recieved my parts on thursday and they are excellent .high quality .i will deffinately do business with him again

thanks propfan
By Goosebuster
I've purchased items from him and had them shipped to me in the U.K

All parts are top grade. Am very happy with both them and the service I got. :):):)
By Luke R
I've ordered many resin parts from Charles, his castings are very clean, his communication is very good, and I am very impressed with his products.

Highly recommended.

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]